Chapter 1

*Eun-Jeong's POV *
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
My alarm clock goes off. I uncovered my face from the blanket and looked at the clock. "11 am huh. I better get up." I said to myself as I got out of my bed and walked to the closet. 'Today's Sunday so I don't have work so I can wear anything' I thought but looking at the mirror I saw myself all bruised up and scars all over my body. " Maybe not, I better wear something that can cover the brutal spots." I whined as I looked for something to wear. Accidentally my right arm knocked on the door which made me flinch and cry out "Ah! That hurt." I looked at my right arm which started to bruise up, *sigh* how could I be so careless getting into a fight last night.

*Self intro about my life*

If you are wondering why got these bruises and scars, I got these either from my abusive father which was not my real dad or fights when I am very nosy and protect the bullied people. My biological parents died from an accident when I was only 3 so I became an orphan because I had no other relatives. I got adopted when I was four into a rich family who had no children and that was also when I made a friend, Minghao was his name. We were very best friends until he had to leave Korea to Japan because of family problems. When I got into primary school my dad had made my learn martial arts so I can protect myself and my sick mother.

I lost contact with Minghao when I was in my last year in middle school and that was when my adoptive parents died from a car accident and I was adopted again into a poor family which had no children as well. The father was an alcoholic and the mother would always go out and flirt with young men and sleep with them and she never really come home.

I had to drop out of school two years ago because my dad had no more money and had a huge dept to some gangster so I had to work full time. Then it was the time were my dad got into drugs and always abuses me and mum but mum left with another man so I was stuck with my dad. I received many injuries from my dad and one day when I was nearly raped I grabbed a empty beer bottle and smashed it on his head and he died. The police told me that it was okay since it self defence but I killed my dad.

I ended up being an orphan again but I couldn't bother getting new parents so I sold the house that used to live in and made a living myself. So that is how my life was but now that I am 16 and turning 17 in a few weeks, I can finally be free. Now enough of that I should be happy that I don't have to deal with any more family stuff.

*DING*
My phone rang and there was a notification I went over to my desk after when I got fully dressed. I looked at my phone and it was an unknown no. I unlocked my phone and looked at the message;
From an Unknown Number.
To Eun-Jeong:
Hey Jeongnie (my nickname that only Minghao calls me by) it's me Minghao. It is a long time no talk! Do you want to meet up at a cafe? I am back from Japan!
'How did he get my number when I never told him or even get in contact with him?' I thought to my self. Another message was sent to me by the same unknown no.
From an Unkown Number
To Eun-Jeong:
If you are wondering why I got your number. It is because I got sources,you know that I am from a rich family right? Wanna meet up?
'This is getting confusing should I reply or not? Is he really the Minghao I know? And how did he know what I was going to ask?' I thought myself again.
To Unkown Number
From Eun-Jeong
Hi? Umm... Are you sure that you are the Minghao that I know? And what if you are not and that you are someone that is taking revenge on me?
"Now send!" *sigh* I locked my phone and shoved it in my jean pocket. My stomach grumbled. "I should get something to eat" I walked out of my room and into the living room. I opened the fridge and looked inside and there was no more food left. "I better get shopping but before that let me take a shower, bandage my injuries and put some make up to cover my face bruises.
*DING*
My phone rang again. It was must be from Minghao. I unlocked my phone again and looked at the message and yes it was from him but before I looked at the message I changed the caller ID to Minghao. But of course I wasn't too sure it was actually him. Then I looked at the message.
From: Minghao?
To: Eun-Jeong
No no it is me Minghao. If you want proof I can tell you the secret that you told me before when we were young? It was about how your mum when she was very weak back then and she was in a wheelchair right? Before your mum goes to sleep you always support your mum to bed and you would tell her a story and wait for her to fall asleep then you would leave. Would that make you believe me now? Oh and I will meet you at xxx cafe at xxx street. See you there if you want to see your Ming Ming oppa again ^3^/

'This boy he really is Minghao! And he calls himself my oppa? Oh well since I haven't eaten anything I might as well go to the cafe'

I left the apartment house after I finished what I needed to do and went to the cafe. As the journey to the cafe was not to far away so I jogged to there. As I arrived at the cafe I went to the reception and ordered a breakfast meal which could also be lunch so I should say I ordered a brunch meal. I took a seat next to the glass window and waited for my food.
"Hey Jeongnie! It's me Minghao!" Said a voice that I was not familiar too. I look to see wear the voice came from and I saw a tall figure wearing black clothes and his face covered with a mask and sunglasses and wearing a black cap. "Hey long time no see huh, you haven't changed a bit!" The tall guy said to me.
"Minghao? Is that you?" I said confusingly.
"Yes!" He replied.
_______________________________
*Author's Note*
Sorry if this is long chapter ^_^ oh and if you are wondering why this story is titled as Stolen you will find out later! Enjoy!
Vote as well
Comment if you have any questions or compliments or complains as long as they are appropriate.
Thank you!
- Anjo-1316