Chapter 12

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

 I opened the book and started to read. The first pages was contents of each of the brothers name and their pages and recipes of their favorite food they like to eat.

The first chapter was about Seungcheol. I was amazed to see some portraits of him as a baby and information about him. I was rather surprised that he is arrogant for the time being he never was rude to me. I was also surprised that they all had the same lover few 100 years ago and 100 years ago was like long long ago and I was not even born yet not even my grandparents. Though I don't even know who my grandparents are or even my Great parents. 

'I think my great grandparent were alive when the boys were in their 20's and teens (17+18) I think...' 

I looked at another photo of a lady and she wore clothes that are like very old fashioned but the dress looks so elegant, and it seems to be a painting that was painted by Seungcheol

(What the painting looks like)

'She seems so familiar, her looks are so very familiar but I can't seem to remember who...'

In the book it also said that Jeonghan and Wonwoo are the ones that really loved her. I read the book more and I found a lot of information about the boys and that the lady was a human...

'No wonder why Seungkwan gave that warning to me' (Referring to Chapter 10)

'But it still bothers me how that lady looks so much a like to someone that I just can't name of'

I read more of the book but my stomach started to grumble...

'I just ate at 1:30 and now I am hungry, unbelievable! what is wrong with my body...'

I looked at the time and it was already 12 pm and I decided to get out of bed and wear something and cook something for me to eat. 

*** 

*Sigh* "How wonderful my meal was now that I am full what shall I do?" I asked myself

"Ah maybe walk around the mansion a bit since I want to know more." I said to myself again.

After I finished washing the dishes I started to walk around the mansion. But I suddenly wondered of to somewhere that the maids didn't show me.

'Where am I, it's starting to get cold!'

I looked around and the lights were flickering and the light was very weak and was not bright enough for me to see the next few meters a head. I looked around again to see many portraits of people.

I walked along the row of painting, amazed to see how good they could paint and by they I don't even know who painted them and they were paintings of that lady and some are painting of Madam Min and the rest of the family. 

I walked more and found a painting that was exactly the same as the one on the book and I looked closely on the painting and under the painting there was a tag and her name was 

Park Ae Ra

'This name sound really unique! Ae = love and Ra = net for catching birds'

I walked around more to see more paintings until I saw a large door and is half opened. Since I am a nosy person I am really a curios person so I went inside...

The walls and the floor are all white and there were a lot of instruments laying around and a grand piano.

I walked to the piano and started play a piece from Beethoven the moonlight sonata.

***

*Joshua's POV*

I woke up early to practice my music piece before my music exam so I quickly got into a change of clothes and went to the basement and remembered that I forgot to close the door before I went to sleep.

I walked along the aisle and saw the painting of Ae Ra. 

'She is still as beautiful as ever... If only... If only she didn't....'

I heard the sound of someone playing the piano. 

'I remember that song... Beethoven the Moonlight Sonata! Ae Ra used to play that song every time!'

I slowly opened the door to not make a sound and saw her.... Her face... her figure... her hair...

Ae Ra!!!!

###########

*A/N*

Oh.... Did something happen to Joshua's eyes or something because how can he mistake Eun-Jeong or Ae Ra a person who is already dead. Perhaps Eun-Jeong might be related.....

>@< Oho You can finish the rest!!!

P.S I am going to update a bit later than usual because of my exams and stuff. Please be patient.  

~Anjo-1316