Chapter 21

11:50 pm 

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

"So was just then an act to approve Ren as our bodyguard" I said as we all entered the mansion.

*Boom!* *Sound of applause*

"Happy Birthday Eun-Jeong!!!!!!" 

"Are you guys serious, at  time like this where I just got back from a fight and something happy goes one. I know you guys are celebrating my birthday and all and I thank you for that but can we leave the party for later..." I said with a tried voice.

I went back to my room immediately and shutting the door behind me. Tears rolled down my face, more and more tears polluted my face. I tired to wipe away the tears but it won't stop falling.

Why am I like this? why am I crying? What am I going to do, now that I made the brothers angry...

"Eun-Jeong it's me Minghao, we're not angry at you, we are actually happy that you and Ren are safe. Please come out and let's celebrate your birthday!" said Minghao as he knocks on the door

"I'll come out later..." 

"Okay but within 10 mins you must come out or I will come in through the window."

"Okay"

I lazily stood up going towards the bathroom and faced the mirror to see....

my eyes red as hell and also my nose.

Seriously why do I have to look like this after I cry?

I washed my face and then gently put moisturizer on. To cover up the redness I had to put concealer on. 

Then I notice a big gift box at the foot of the door when I went outside with my casual clothes. I opened the box and there laid a peach pink cocktail dress and a pair of light pink high heels.

 I opened the box and there laid a peach pink cocktail dress and a pair of light pink high heels

As well as a note;

As well as a note;

To Eun-Jeong,

We thank you very much for the past days, even though many problems had passed, We want to give you this for your birthday. Wonwoo bought you the dress and I bought the shoes. 

Happy Birthday!!!

From Mingyu and Wonwoo 

Wow!... wait how did they know my three sizes? oh well at least they gave me a present

***

The dress of course fitted perfectly on me and I slipped into the heels, walked towards the door and hesitated.

I reach to my head and touch my hair which is all messed up.

Right... my hair...

I quickly untied my hair and brushed it carefully and tied it to a high ponytail and quickened my pace to the the door and and went to the living room downstairs.

Everyone was there sitting there...waiting.

"I am sorry for my rude behavior before." I bowed there was silence, nobody talked

I heard whispers "5...4...3...2...1"

"Happy Birthday Eun-Jeong! you are now officially 17!!" they spoke in unison

I raised my head to see them all happy and smiling.

"You guys aren't angry?" 

"Nope, not at all... we understand what you have been through. Now lets not talk about this and party!" Hoshi said as he handed me a glass of orange juice

"And I am happy that you are wearing the dress and the shoes that Mingyu and I bought for you." Said Wonwoo as he walked up to me and took a fallen piece of hair and put it behind my ears.

I blushed...

"Ah... that reminds me, how did you know my size?"

"Secret!~" Wonwoo teased

"He had time to measure you when you tripped. He stopped the time and measured you." Stated Mingyu with a straight face. {Someone here is jealous~~}

"Don't worry I didn't touch your breasts so rest assured." Wonwoo swung around and went to the table and took a glass of wine which it seemed to be.

"Eun-Jeong, here this is my gift for you." said Hoshi as he gave me a small box

I unwrapped the paper and oped the box, inside was a diamond.... earring

"Thank you very much Hoshi!~" I hugged him, instantly I realized what I was doing and released him. He pulled me back and hugged me

"It's okay to hug me." He whispered in my ear.

"Let us join too!" I heard Dino say and everyone did a big hug with everyone all crowding me.

At that moment I felt so happy, I saw Ren at the corner. Everyone released form the hug and I opened my arms to Ren.

He teared up and walked to me and hugged me, crying and apologizing for what he had done until now.

I caressed his hair gently...I looked around to see everyone, well some holding presents.

"Here, this is my gift." Seungcheol said as he gave me his gift

"Thank you" I unwrapped the wrapping paper and opened the box, it's a bracelet that has my name engraved on.

"Eun-Jeong ah, I didn't prepare a gift for you but I will grant you a wish, anything is fine." Jeonghan said as he played with his long hair and doing aegyo.

"Okay, I will keep that in mind"

"Here is mine" Joshua handed me a key with a heart key ring attached to it.

"This is for?" 

" This is the key to the music room, you can access it anytime."

"Thank you"

As the day went ahead to Saturday, I received many gifts;

- A bracelet from Seungcheol

- A wish from Jeonghan

- A key to the music room with a heart keyring from Joshua

- Running shoes from Jun

- Earrings from Hoshi

- A dress from Wonwoo

- Three big sized sweaters from Woozi

- An ankle bracelet from Seokmin

- High heels from Mingyu

- Gel for scares and concealers for my skin from Minghao, he said he didn't want to see my scars

- Seungkwan however gave me a box of juices that is good for my blood circulation {He still is kinda rude to Eun-Jeong}

- Vernon and Dino gave me a phone and also later gave me some phone cases that has all the brothers on it and one that only has Ren on it.

I was very grateful that night and I felt my shoulder getting lighter. But I don't know for how long we are able to stay happy as the way we are...

~Anjo-1316