Chapter 37

*The picture above is Ren*

~2 Years later~  

*Ren's POV*

Ever since that day we were last at the villa, Eun-Jeong hasn't woken up since. I've accepted the fact that we are now vampires but I just worry for Eun-Jeong's awakening. 

I mean I was fine with the awakening since I am the son of either Jeonghan or Wonwoo and Eun-Jeong is now my niece even though we were born from the same womb she would suffer worse than I did. Grandma, I mean Mrs Min did the procedure correctly, all the brothers all bit her neck according to the instructions, though Mr Min had to beat the sense out of some of them because they couldn't control their thirst. 

Ah, what am I going to do? 

I paced around Eun-Jeong's bed. 

*Knock* Knock*

I looked towards the door, Mrs Min came into the room. I bowed and looked back at her.

"Ma'am, do you have anything you need?" I asked

"Ren ah, don't call me ma'am. I'm your halmeonie (grandma) remember?" she said "I came here to see how Eun-Jeong is doing." she walked towards Eun-Jeong's bed and sat beside her.

I sat on a chair near the bed and watched as halmeonie caressed Eun-Jeong's head and sighed. 

"It has already been two years and she still hasn't woken up." She said, "When you transformed it only took 3 weeks." She looked at me and tried to smile. 

"It's okay halmeonie, she is still breathing," I said, "vampires breathe too, they have warmth too so she should be fine." 

Halmeonie smile when she heard me calling her halmeonie. I smiled back. She turned back and faced Eun-Jeong. 

"My child, wake up soon. I don't want to be alone in the house as the only female." She leant in and gave Eun-Jeong a kiss on her forehead and continued to stroke Eun-Jeong's hair. 

"When I thought I could have a daughter of my own it ended up being my great grandchild." She said "Okay, Ren take good care of her, Jihan (Mr Min) and I will be going and a search for a good sorceress to see what is wrong. I have already spoken to the boys and the said they'll take good care of you two." She smiled and walked out of the room as I stood up and bowed to her smiling back. 

I sat back down on the chair and continued to stare at Eun-Jeong. The door suddenly opened to reveal halmeonie. 

"I forgot to say that, you two will continue as twins and you two are now my sister's adopted children, ah and um Eun-Jeong's name will be changed to Hera and your name will stay the same as Ren. Oh and your last names will be Oh, you'll meet my sister and her husband when we have our 10 years family reunion. If you need more information go ask Jihoon. Bye!" She managed to say quickly and left. 

"So, Hera isn't that the goddess of marriage and fertility?" I stood up and walked to her bedside. 

"I guess we're back to being twins now huh? niece born from the same womb." I stroked her long hair. 

"Since you wanted your long hair back, I guess waiting for two years would definitely grow out fast. When I woke up from my transformation my hair was down to my waist! In the end, I cut it because it was bothering me. I wonder how long your hair is going to grow out to." I said and stood up and headed out the door to go to the toilet.