Chapter 7

*Dino's POV*

I pulled Eun-Jeong to our class which was at the second level. We walked into our class at the back door and everyone turned around. As this school is not a human school having a human in a monster's school was really rare and sometime the humans get eaten.

So they reason why the my classmates turned around was that they could sense a human's sent and half of the attention is on me as well since my family the Min's are the strongest vampire's and basically controls every other night creatures. Also I am quite popular in my class because I am cute! (He is very proud of himself)

Then suddenly a girl stood up and yelled "Dino-sama why are you with a human girl!" Then another stood up and walked towards our direction and her eyes were turning red (she is a vampire). To protect Eun-Jeong I pulled her behind me "Don't hurt 'my' Eun-Jeong or else everyone here won't be my friend!" I commanded my classmates.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

"Don't my Eun-Jeong or else everyone here won't be my friend!" Dino commanded to everyone and everyone in the class went back to normal and to their seats and stayed quiet.

'Is Dino'd power manipulation? Wow that is cool!'

"Yep! that's cool right?" Dino exclaimed then he pulled me to a seat and patted his hands one the seat next to him.

"Just how many powers do you have!?" I asked Dino

"As much as you can imagine, though we do have a limit on how much we use, so if we too much we would go tied and to regain the powers back faster we would need to drink human blood," he replied back and sighed.

"Oh? now that is interesting now I understand why my dad was interested in Vampires and stuff." I said interested and wanting to know more about the monster world.

Then suddenly the front door to my guess was the teacher and she was a cat. She had pink cat ears and the tail was black spots on the pink tail.

"Oh right class, settle down and Ms Park Eun-Jeong please come to the front," She said.

I walked up to the teacher and faced the class. Everyone was different though I did not know what they are but to my guess was that there were fairies, werewolves?, vampires, animal hybrids and more.

"My name is Mrs Lee and I teach this class for every subject because this is the special class which is for the elites, now introduce yourself." Mrs Lee said

"My name is Park Eun-Jeong and I am a human as you can see and I live with 'Min' family for a year." I introduced myself to the class and some how when I said that I live with the 'Min" family the girls in the class and gave me death glares.

'If only these night monster can't read minds'

Then again some people in the class gave me glares. *Sigh*

"Okay Eun-Jeong you can now go back to your seat." said Mrs Lee as she pointed to the seat that I was sitting before.

I walked to the seat that was next to Dino and sat there for the rest of the lesson while listening to the teacher and helping Dino with things that he didn't understand. Well even though I dropped out of high school it was only a year so I didn't miss much. Also in middle school I was quite smart and was the top of the grade. Well not to be proud or anything I only was smart because I wanted my mum (the weak one) to be happy.

So the lesson for the first period was English and I aced it though by aced it I mean by being able to finish the work quickly. After the first period the bell rang signalling it was time for lunch or it could be nearly called as dinner as the time was already 7:45 pm.

Dino stood up and pulled me to the cafeteria and to the food and to be honest some foods were just raw meat and some drinks were animal blood just seeing those foods made me feel like puking.

"Since there are no food that is suitable for you I will just ask the school chef to cook you normal human food." said Dino looking around.

"Oh okay, what about you Dino what are you going to eat?" I asked Dino

Then without realizing Dino started to pull me again to the tables where Vernon was eating at. Then he let go of my hands.

"Sit here with Vernon hyung and I will come back with food, okay?" he said as he pushed me to take a seat and left without hearing my reply.

'Well what do I do now, wasn't I meant to get the food? and why doesn't he hate me for suddenly appear in his family? ' *sigh*

"So umm... Vernon... What did you do at the first period?" I ask to avoid the awkward silence.

"First of all it doesn't matter who gets the food or who hates you, as long as you take care of us it is fine and I had maths." he replied back while still having some food stuffed in his mouth.

"Oh, again! why do you guys always read my mind!" I yelled but enough for Vernon to hear and not others.

"Don't ask me I just hear it as if you are speaking to me and we have no choice but to hear." he replied back.

Then Dino came back with the food. But surprisingly the food was not bad there was curry with rice which is one of my favorites and there was also something strange about that thing. That thing was living and moving I didn't ask about it and just took the curry.

"What is that thing? and it is moving! urgh I think I am about to vomit!'

Without realizing I thought in my mind again and I instantly regretted it because the brothers already read my mind!

"Oh this? this is a octopus's tentacle and this is the special meal today, and you will have to get used to this after all this is a monster's school." Dino said happily as he took a bite from that living octopus tentacle.

'My life is going to go from worse to the worst now but on the other hand there are at least some hot guys I am living with and of course the boys are reading my mind right now and Eun-Jeong why are you too honest with yourself!'

Without thinking I knew that they would read my minds and they laughed their heads off after what I said.

*A/N*

Did I make you laugh? Yes? No? *sigh* I am not of a funny person to be honest, though I am very honest with myself.

Vote! if you like it!

~Anjo-1316