Chapter 2

*Minghao's POV*
I hid in the shade near by the cafe that I told Eun-Jeong to go if we want to meet up. It has been a long time since I last saw her. She was only 7 when I last saw her now I think she is about 16 or 17.

'I wonder how she looks like now. She was so cute when she was small, wearing frilly clothing that her parents bought her.'

*Sigh* I didn't know how we lost contact but now that I did some research I was able to find her number. Eun-Jeong my little best friend, 

'I am sorry that I had to leave you behind and suddenly come back 10 years later. I am sorry that you had to be alone for the past few years when you had to go trough such pain all by yourself.'

Suddenly I saw a young girl walking into the cafe, she must be Eun-Jeong! I waited for her to sit down then I walked to the cafe. Even though I am a vampire, and yes I am a vampire a 119 year old vampire. Anyways the sun doesn't bother 'us' vampire much, it only make'us' a little weak but 'we' are fine with that. 'We' can eat human food and do human things but we sleep in the mornings and are awake at night. But since meeting Eun-Jeong was my first priority I risked my sleep and left the house without anyone knowing (I hope).

I got into the cafe and looked at where Eun-Jeong was sitting. She was not a cute little child now she is now beautiful like an angel, her skin looks so soft, and I smelled some blood coming out from her.

'Did she get hurt or something? Who was it? I will find out and kill whoever hurt my beautiful baby Jeongnie.'

"Hey Jeongnie! It's me Minghao" I called out. Eun-Jeong looked around to find my voice. Since I covered myself in everything black she might not notice me.

"Minghao? Is that you?" She ask confusingly.

"Yes" I said back to her and walked to her seat. "Can I sit"

"Yeah, ok" her voice was soft and quite but I could hear her loud and clear.

I took a seat in front of her and took of mt sunglasses and mask and there was an awkward silence. So I started a conversation.

"Hey it's been a long time since I last saw you huh? How are you? I heard you lost your parents! Ah I shouldn't have said that" I said regretting on what I just said.

"No it's ok, I got adopted again but the parents weren't good, mum always go out with young guys and dad always is drunk and abuses me and mum" she replied straightforwardly.

"I am sorry that I couldn't be with you when you needed someone to talk to" I said

"No it's ok, let's not talk about my family, how about you what made you come back to Korea?" She said avoiding the topic about her parents.

***

We talked for a long time about my family and why I came back. Well the reason why 'we' came back was because my father and mother are about to go to long term sleep and they want to come back to Korea, in the woods where we used to live, there was no neighbourhood around but near Seoul which is only about a 40 minute drive. I didn't tell Eun-Jeong that because I don't want to loose her and I don't want her to think that we a 'those' human killing vampires. So I told her that my parents need to come back to Korea to continue the business (which we never had before).

Eun-Jeong and I walked around the city getting to know each other more and also buying some groceries for Eun-Jeong. We talked for a few more hours until it was very late and Eun-Jeong needed to go home. We walked to her house which was an apartment. We had a argument about me dropping her off to home but up I wanted to take her to her doorstep. In the end I won and I took her to her front door step.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

"Hey you better go home now that you have already walked me to my doorstep" I said as I got my key out.

"Yeah yeah ok, what is the rush making me go home." Minghao said as he fake cried.

"Stop joking around now, you better go home no or else you mum is going to get people to find you" I said in a serious manner.

"Ok fine, you got a point there, my mum would go crazy if I go crazy and also my 12 brothers oh and my dad" Minghao acknowledged. "I will go when you close the door"

"Fine Minghao oppa" I teased "But you better go when I close the door"

"Roger that!" Shouted Minghao as he made a salute.

I closed the door while laughing and I heard Minghao's footsteps fade away. I open the lights and starting unpacking the groceries and put them in the fridge and cupboards.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang and I walked to the door thinking that it might be Minghao. I opened the door and saw nobody and the whole aisle had nobody there not even a single soul. I close the door but a foot was blocking the way and a arm reached to my mouth and covered it. I tried break  free from that attack and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine to defend myself.

I got out of the apartment and ran to the elevator, the lift was coming up and the door opened there were full of men in black in the elevator. I tried to run but I was too late. The men was very fast and they caught up to me.

Then I saw the Minghao walking out of the front gate and I screamed out his name. "Minghao!" He turned around and saw me and he had a wary face. He came running towards me but it was too late I got knocked unconscious and the black men took me away. The last thing I could hear was Minghao's voice.

"Eun-Jeong!"

~ Anjo-1316