Chapter 18

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

I looked up to see Jeonghan with his hair down and one red bloodshot eye on the right. (Kinda like Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul but Jeonghan is still vampire and not a half breed. It's just that when he's dark side appears he has that right eye red, when he drinks blood both of his eyes are red.)

"Now Seungcheol, you better not spill out history. Now Eun-Jeong would you please forget what just happened, now got to sleep..." Jeonghan tried to command me but it didn't work fro some reason

"Umm.... Jeonghan what are you trying to do?" I spoke and shocked both Seungcheol and Jeonghan. 

"How come you are not affected at all?" Jeonghan's eyes slowly turned back to normal and uncovered Seungcheol's mouth, which he kept opened due to the shock. 

"Hm? oh did you try to hypnotize me? I don't know why?" I said with a shrug

"Anyways just go to sleep it's 5 am already we need to go to sleep." said Seungcheol who snapped into reality and stood up and took hold of Jeonghan's hand and walked to the door.

"Goodnight Eun-Jeong!~~" sand Jeonghan as he waved his hands.

**************(Rewind)***********

*Ren's POV*

I walked out of the room and tears rolled down again. 

'Since when did I become a crybaby? why am I am so weak?.... All I want is to let her live a happy  life!'

"Hey why don't you stand up and we'll choose a room for you now?" I looked up to see Joshua holding out his hand.

I took his hand and he pulled me up and I thanked him. 

"We'll?" I asked

"Yeah Mingyu will help us clean a room out." He replied back and lead me to a room and he knocked on the door. He opened the door without waiting for a reply. Shocked to see two guys with red eyes on top of each other while the other was about to bite the other. 

"Mingyu get off Wonwoo and help us clean up a room for Ren to sleep in." Joshua sounded mad

"You guys gay?" Without realizing that I spoke my thoughts out again

"Um.... no we're not gay, I was just hungry and I attacked him." said the guy that Joshua called Mingyu.

"Okay Mingyu, go help Joshua hyung and Ren to set up a room." said the guy that was under Mingyu whose name must be Wonwoo. Without any hesitation Mingyu got off Wonwoo and walked up to me.

"There's a room in the second floor, so let's go." He said as he walked past me and patted my shoulder.

***

"Okay," Mingyu started to crack his fingers and stretched with a click with his fingers the whole room turned from a dark and dusty room to a clean and bright room. 

"Done!" Mingyu clapped his hands and walked off.

"Now that there is already a bed there you can sleep here for today." Joshua said as he took out a piece of paper and gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked 

"Oh I took it from Eun-Jeong's room and made a copy of the rules, though the rules are for her. You'll just have to follow rules no. 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 and 10," Joshua said as I read through the piece of paper

Your reason for being here is because me and my husband are going to sleep for a longer term but only for a year. In this one year you must follow these rules;

1. You must obey what my sons tell you to do. Oh and call them master and if they give you permission you can call them by their names or nicknames.

2. You will feed them blood when they are thirsty.

3. You will cook them what they like to eat. The maid won't cook but they will do the laundry.

4. You must NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH MY SON's.

5. Get Jeonghan and Wonwoo's relationship back.

6. You will accompany Chan to sleep. (wait for him to fall asleep before you go)

7. Wake up 1hr before my boys wake up. They sleep at 6am to 4pm.

8. Accompany my sons to school. Chan and Hansol are still at high school and the rest are at university.

9. Make my son's bond more tight so they will not fight ever again.

10. Do NOT try to escape from here because you will be lost in the maze.

You will be living here so your valuables and clothing are all already moved into your room. If you are in need to go shopping be sure to tell the maids or the butlers and bring one of my boys to accompany you. Once one year have passed you will go back to your normal life and if you do well you get to have a choice of keeping your memories or I will brainwash you.

"Wow, so she is your slave? but wait how am I supposed to go you school with you guys? I graduated school early cause I skipped a grade, and you guys sleep at 6 am? it's only 4 am right now?" I asked many questions

"Ah.. first of all my mum chose Eun-Jeong to be our babysitter and since it is the exam period we are going to sleep earlier than usual but some one us still study and I'll ask Seungcheol hyung about school for you, now go to sleep and wake up early tomorrow and Seungcheol hyung will give you information." Joshua yawned as he slowly closed the door and left me still confused.

*A/N*

Ello!~

Just a note that this chapter day it the Tuesday 8th of September 2016 and that Eun-Jeong's birthday is on Friday 11th of September. The dates are not the same as the calendar in real life. ^.^ I made changes... Oh and in the next chapter I am going to fast forward to Friday 11th on Eun-Jeong's birthday at 11 pm Thursday night with a few more hours till her Birthday...

~Anjo-1316