Chapter 9

*Seungcheol's POV*

 "No... I..d..don't want to... drink her..blood" Vernon suddenly said weakly  

 "Vernon! you're awake!" Shouted Dino.  

"Okay, we won't force you to drink Eun-Jeong's blood but we will take you home right now and have you resting at home for a few weeks" I said calmly

*Time skips to when they just arrived home* (Soz i'm to lazy)

Dino opened the door as I had Hansol on my back and Eun-Jeong carrying the bags. I went straight ahead to the third floor and into Hansol's room since I couldn't open the door, Eun-Jeong who was behind me oped the door and I accidentally smelled her hair and it was like a rose scent.

I quickly went into the room and put Hansol on his bed which clearly has his name on the bed frame. 

"I'm... hungry." Hansol said with a quiet voice. I looked at the clock and the time was already 9 o'clock at night. 

"Okay I will make something for you! What do you want to eat?" Eun-Jeong said as she put Dino's bag by his bed and Hansol's bag next to the table which was right next to me.

"Porridge...and I want it sweet." Vernon replied back and I covered him with his blanket up to his chest.

"Okay! I will go and make it right away!" Eun-Jeong said happily and went out the door and I heard her footsteps and sounded like she was running down the stairs.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

I quickly ran down the stairs to the kitchen where the maid showed me before I went to school. While I went to the kitchen I saw a glimpse of Dino sitting on the sofa and calling someone and he sounded sad. I stopped and went to him.

"Okay hyung, come back safely." Dino said as he ended the call and looked up to me with teary eyes and hugged me. (the position of Dino is where he is sitting down and hugging Eun-Jeong who was standing)

"Ah... Um... Dino I need to go and make Vernon something to eat." I said with embarrassment. 

Then Dino tighten the hug more "No, not now stay like this for a bit longer" he said.

"ah...o..okay?" I said as my cheeks feel very hot. 

At about a hundred years later (just kidding), Dino let go of  me when the door opened and Seungkwan came in.

"Eun-Jeong! have you started to make porridge yet? If not do it now!" Master Seungkwan yelled at me.

"Yes!, right away master" I said as I ran to the kitchen and started to make the porridge.

(She basically made porridge and put some sugar in it)

'Since Vernon won't drink my blood I will just put a little of my blood in the porridge so he won't notice'

(Eun-Jeong sometimes can get very weird and she get strange ideas)

I took a knife from on of the cupboards and made a cut on my palm. I flinched as it hurt a little. Even though it was a cut made by a knife it did not hurt that much because I got used to cuts and wounds.

I put the knife down and squeezed my hand and let my blood pour into the porridge. After I felt it was enough I washed my hands and I went to look around for a first-aid kit and found it in a cupboard above the fridge.

I put a small cloth over the cut and then bandaged the hand. Then I walked over to the pot that has the porridge and stir it more. The porridge now look very red but to make it not obvious I put red food coloring and stir it more also I put more sugar just to make the taste more sugary. 

***

I put the bowl of porridge on the tray and picked it up and headed to  Vernon's room. Before I went into the room I took a taste of the porridge and it was very sweet and I couldn't taste any blood at all.

'Just right' (Starts singing Got7's Just Right)

I entered the room and saw all the brothers surrounding Vernon's bed. 

"Um... I have brought the porridge." I said as I slowly walked to the brothers

"Oh! Good, now give it to me and you can go do whatever you want to do." Master Seungkwan said in a rude tone.

"No, Seungkwan I want Eun-Jeong to feed me" I heard Vernon's voice which is very weak.

"Oh okay.." I obeyed 

I walked over to Vernon's bed and the boys all scattered away from the bed and let me through. I saw Vernon sweating a lot, I put the tray that I was holding to the table that was next to the bed. I took the bowl to my hands and scooped some porridge with a spoon and fed Vernon. 

"Why is it red?" asked Dino

"Oh it was food coloring I wanted to make colored porridge so I wanted to try." I replied back

"It's delicious!" Said Vernon.

I took another scoop and fed it to Vernon. Even though the porridge was very hot he ate it like it had cooled already. Vernon sat up straight and took the bowl and drank the porridge until there was nothing left, I even had to go down to the kitchen and get more servings to Vernon. 

"That was so delicious! I want more!" Vernon said with excitement.

"I am sorry Vernon but that was all that was left." I apologized.

I took the bowl away from his hands without realizing that I showed my wounded hands. Instantly Vernon grabbed my wounded hand and made the bowl crash to the ground. 

"What is this? How did you get injured? What did you do?" Vernon shouted as he strengthen the grip tighter. I flinched as the my hands started to hurt more.

"Ah... this! this is nothing I just accidentally cut my self..." I awkwardly said as I didn't want to let him know the truth.

"CUT YOURSELF ! THERE IS NOWAY THAT YOU CAN CUT YOU PALM WHEN YOU NEVER EVEN PUT ANY VEGETABLES!" Vernon yelled at me as the tighten the grip more.

I flinched at his words and his strength. I started to cry as glimpse of my past memories came back at me.

"No DAD don't! don't hit me!" I crouched down and covered my head with my other hand and cried more. Vernon soon let go of my hand and I started to feel dizzy. Maybe I put to much blood in it the porridge.

"Let me through." I heard Joshua's voice. 

I was not able to see anymore everything went blank and I fainted.

*No one's POV* 

Joshua carried Eun-Jeong bridal style to her bedroom and laid her on her bed. He loosed her tie and unbuttoned the first button and took her shoes off and covered her with a blanket. He unwrapped the bandage on her hand and looked at her palm. Blood was flowing out from the open cut. He gently took her hand toward his mouth and he slowly licked the blood clean. 

The cut from the wound slowly closed and healed and yes Joshua special power is healing. Even though his other brothers can heal too but his healing is the best out of his brother and he also is a trainee at a hospital so he is experienced. 

After he had finished, he took a look a the clock it was 10 pm already. Then he quietly left the room...

*A/N*

Sorry I got really bored so I wrote random stuff. My brain is just dead. 

ANYWAYS just keep on reading to find the real problem. The climax has not started yet. She has only just been in that house for only half a day, imagine a whole year she is going to live with them and imagine how many chapters I need to write?

Vote! if you like it so far!

~Anjo-1316