Chapter 29

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

 I walked towards Jina as she stumbles back onto her 'throne'.

"Well, well, well I said not to mess with me didn't I?"

"No you didn't" 

"Uh yes I did, just never mind but now you know that you are never mess with me ok?"

"Well I don't think you even know what kind of monster I am right?" She braggs

"Well does it look like I even give a shit about your abilities?" I took a step closer 

"Well haven't you heard of never to make a witch angry?"

She took out her hand and light shone around me making me float in the air and a bubble locking me inside. I didn't even try to move as the space was getting tighter and breathing space was very less. 

All my senses were lost, I can't hear, see, smell, or even touch anything

I guess this is it... I had a great time with the brothers and that I don't regret anything. 

I slowly closed my eyes as a tear rolled down towards my chest. 

*No one's POV*

As Eun-Jeong's tear came in contact with her necklace that she has as a memento from her birth mother, light shone brightly overpowering the bubble that was killing her and made it pop.

Her body quickly fell but luckily Jun caught her before she could touch the ground. Furious the brothers searched for the kidnapper but there was no signs of a living thing. 

"Joshua take Jeonghan and Eun-Jeong to our family hospital and make sure you get her the good doctors and the ones that can control themselves and also Jun go with him since you're already holding Eun-Jeong." Seungcheol ordered 

"I want to be with Eun-Jeong as well, can I go?" Dino pleaded with his unresistible eyes

"Fine, you can go but don't disturb them okay?" Seungcheol being a good brother gave permission for Dino to tag along.

Before Dino was even able to reach Eun-Jeong a light shine around her again and her necklace floated up, reaching towards the sky but unable because it wrapped around her neck.

Within the light an image of a young woman appeared.

"Hi Eun-Jeong my baby, if you ever see this that would mean that I would not be here anymore and I'm sorry. You might wonder how I am able to do this, well you might think this is crazy but I'm a vampire but not fully because your grandfather is a vampire but not your grandmother so I'm am a half blood. Your father he, he is a full vampire thrown out if the monster world.

Okay, the reason I might not be here is because of the hunters they killed your grandparents and also your great grandparents and they are after me and your father. If I remember correctly your great grandmother's name is called Ae Ra? Yeah I think so and also another thing you have an older brother called Minki. He could have 65% of being a vampire but I couldn't know for sure because he was taken away." She started to sobbed and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Jun looked at Seungcheol shocked to know that Ae Ra has descendants. But of course because she was with her lover when she left the mansion.

"Now, now don't cry baby," a young male figure appeared in the lights "Jeongnie-ah daddy here and mummy will support you when we are in the heavens also I want you to warn you about the Min family, if you ever hear that family name never go in contact with their sons, please don't. It's the best for you." he continued

"Yes listen to your father, if you don't understand you can go to our house which is written at the back if the picture. Okay? Bye honey and remember that I love you and your brother from the bottom of my heart." The young woman spoke again but with her last words the light disappeared and the necklace dropped on Eun-Jeong's chest.

Everyone was silent not a single word was spoken until Seungcheol spoke up.

"Okay we will talk about this later, first things first we have to take those two to the hospital okay?"

Jun nodded and held tight of Eun-Jeong with one hand around her waist and the other on Joshua who held Jeonghan.

With a word out of Jun's mouth, those four teleported to the Hospital. The Min Monster Hospital. MM Hospital...

~Anjo-1316

Okay, this might not be a cliffhanger but I tried my best to make this interesting.