Chapter 4

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

I took the paper from Mrs Min's hand and read it.

Your reason for being here is because me and my husband are going to sleep for a longer term but only for a year. In this one year you must follow these rules;

1. You must obey what my sons tell you to do. Oh and call them master and if they give you permission you can call them by their names or nicknames.

2. You will feed them blood when they are thirsty.

3. You will cook them what they like to eat. The maid won't cook but they will do the laundry.

4. You must NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH MY SON's.

5. Get Jeonghan and Wonwoo's relationship back.

6. You will accompany Chan to sleep. (wait for him to fall asleep before you go)

7. Wake up 1hr before my boys wake up. They sleep at 6am to 4pm.

8. Accompany my sons to school. Chan and Hansol are still at high school and the rest are at university.

9. Make my son's bond more tight so they will not fight ever again.

10. Do NOT try to escape from here because you will be lost in the maze.

You will be living here so your valuables and clothing are all already moved into your room. If you are in need to go shopping be sure to tell the maids or the butlers and bring one of my boys to accompany you. Once one year have passed you will go back to your normal life and if you do well you get to have a choice of keeping your memories or I will brainwash you.

"Mrs Min I will accept this but do I just have to follow these rules for a year and then I can leave?" I asked Mrs Min.

"Yes, as it is said in the paper." stated Mrs Min

"Um... Can I know your son's names?" I asked again.

"You will see them later ate breakfast which is at 5 pm. Now I will send someone to accompany you to your room and wait for someone to call you out for the meeting. In the mean time get dressed in the clothing that is on your bed. Now the time is 4:30 so you have 30 mins to get ready"

"Yes, Mrs Min, I will do that." I said in formal speech.

"Oh and after 1 year and if I see my sons attached to you and that they love you, you will get the choice of staying or leaving. said Mrs Min with a smile.

"Yes, Mrs Min." I replied.

Suddenly Mrs Min whistled and a maid came in.

"Follow me Miss Park." said the maid she lead the way.

I bowed to Mrs Min as I left the room. When I left the room I was amazed to see how luxurious the mansion or house is but it seemed to be big enough to be a castle. We walked up the stairs to the third floor and their were three rooms which seemed to be the masters rooms . We walked to the right and saw another room at the very end of the corridor.