Chapter 24

Sorry if the picture is not related to the story but I just have to show it to you guys.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

Walking down the school hallway I could sense all those stares. It was a good thing that I chose the watch, I could see the time and also be able see whose behind me when I look at the reflection of the watch and also be able to press the button for help if something happened to me. (The watch is like those apple watcheds or those that is touchscreen)

*Flashback*

"I'll choose the watch but I also want the ring."

Jeonghan walked towards me.

"You can only choose one remember?" Jeonghan patted my shoulders but it seemed firm and strong. I tried not to flinch.

"Okay, then I'll just choose the watch then."

"Good choice, the watch is waterproof and can't be broken easily, unlike the others you can loose it easily and can be broken easily." Seungcheol said

"Okay, here's the watch, now everyone either do your homework or assessment or go to sleep, Eun-Jeong take Dino to his bedroom." Jeonghan gave me the watch as he ordered everyone and everyone started to move.

About everyone gave me a glimpse of sad eyes.

I stood up and went to Dino and took him to his bedroom and stayed by his side until he slept.

*End of flashback straight to after school and going to sleep*

I didn't go to sleep until 11am, the reason why was because I was reading the book that Madam Min made for me that has all the information of the brothers.

I was reading the second last chapter where Madam Min said that Ae Ra was pregnant before she left the mansion. But since I was tired I went to sleep feeling tired and dreamed.

Into her dream...

I was in a mansion that seemed to be the same mansion that we lived in but the furniture seemed to be different.

"Ae Ra!" A voice called out

I turned around and saw a young Dino running towards me. He crashed in to me. Giving me a hug.

"Ae Ra don't leave us, please rethink your decision!" Dino begged

Ae Ra? Isnt that the brothers past lover? But I'm not her!?

"I'm sorry Dino but I have to go. I can't stand the conflict between your brothers. I wished that I never became your babysitter. I wished that I live a normal life but I can't imagine a life with out you guys. I love you all but it's time for me to leave you. I am sure that we will meet again in the future." Words spilled out of my mouth when I didn't even say that myself.

Wait what? I am not talking. Then is it that I am in Ae Ra's body from the past?!

I felt a lump in my throat, I feeling throwing up...

"Hurmph" I covered my mouth feeling like the vomit is about to come out but nothing came out...

"Ae Ra are...are you pregnant?" Dino asked with puppy eyes

"I think so, your mother told me not to tell anyone but will you keep this a secret? Just between us?" I pulled out my pinky and Dino linked it with his pinky.

"I promise, but who is the father?" He asked as he left go of his pinky.

Pregnant wait what? Oh... Right Madam Min did say that she wss pregnant before she left this mansion...

"Don't tell anyone okay, the father is _____"

I was shaken up by Ren telling me to wake up because we have school.

"You have to wake me up when I was just about to find out the truth!!" I shouted and Ren backed away.

"Woah calm down sis, I was just waking you up before we get late to school!" Ren held out his hands with a surrending position.

"Sorry, can I not go to school today?" I begged, he crossed his arms and tilted his head

"Do you not remember that today is the last day of the exams?" He reminded me

"Oh come on!" I got out of bed without realising that I was braless and wore a night dress and my panties were showing a bit because I just got out of bed. I mean no one can look perfect when they wake up right? Right?

Ren suddenly turned around when he saw my panties.

"Get dressed and come down for breakfast! okay Dino is waiting for you because he has a few questions to ask you" Ren didn't turn back and walked out the door.

I didn't realise until now that I was so messy and I quickly got dressed into uniform so I could feel better.

I put light touches of make up just to cover up some scars and eye bags because my sleeping habits are getting worse. But that also reminded me that I kind of saw bite marks on Ren's neck.

Maybe it's his scar from last time, but wouldn't it have been healed already and it really look like if was a fresh bite... Wait nevermind I don't have time to think of this. I can't let Dino wait or else he will get angry.

I ran out of the door with my bag that has my belongings but did a u-turn back to my room because I nearly forgot my watch!

I quickly put on my watch on the left hand and headed downstairs to the dining room. While passing the second level I saw Ren coming out of his room with his casual clothes and his bag ready for night class with the older brothers.

He stumbled a bit when choosing his door and he had his hand on his temples and rubbing it.

Maybe his head hurts and that's why he is pale but... the bite marks...

Remembering that Dino has questions for me I ignored everything and ran to the dining room.

~Anjo-1316

Sorry for the late update, I will try to update at least once a fortnight because I have to study for upcoming exams and assignments😥.

Thank you!!😘