Chapter 6

*Wonwoo's POV*

I slowly walked out of my room and suddenly someone that I couldn't bother knowing who ran out of the room which was had not be occupied for 100 years already.

'Ah wait I think mum said that there will be a new girl looking after us and is a human and if I recall her name must be Eun-Jun? or was it Eun-Jeong? Ah if only I listen instead of talking to Mingyu."

I went down the stair lazily and went to the door. I saw that girl tripping over a rock and I rushed to her and broke her fall.

'Woah she is light! and good thing I can run fast. But now that I have wasted half of my energy I wanna sleep in class now.'

Within a few second she stood up and faced me but didn't look at my eyes.

"I am so sorry for your inconvenience umm... Master Wonwoo?" she said quickly and waited for me to get into the car.

So I went into the car and Minghao came in later with Eun-Jeong.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

'It was a good thing that I didn't fall on top of Master Wonwoo and I didn't even say thank you!'

"Eun-Jeong! snap out of it! The car is going!" Minghao called out to me.

"Ah, sorry" I replied back as I walked to Minghao as he opened the door for me.

"And you don't have to say thank you to Wonwoo he is shy and he doesn't really talk much." Minghao whispered in my ear as I went in the car.

The limousine was long and it fitted 14 people which was amazing. Even though I was in a rich family before I never lived in a mansion as big the vampire's mansion and never rode on a limousine as big as the one in front of me.

When I went in the car I saw everybody staring at me, which made me look down at my lap the whole entire journey only look up when they ask me questions. To be honest I was never scared of vampires because my 'rich' dad had a hobby which was investigating about vampire. So I grew up knowing a lot about vampire so I wasn't really scared.

"Hey Eun-Jeong!" said Master Hoshi and I slowly looked at where Hoshi was sitting at. "When exactly is your birthday?"

"My birthday is at September the 11th Master Hoshi." I replied back.

"Ohh! Nice!" Master Dino cheered.

After that there an awkward silence and the car stopped. The driver opened the door and Master Dino and Master Vernon went out.

"Hey Eun-Jeong! Come out this is our school!" Called out Master Dino.

"Jeongnie I will see you after school okay?" said Minghao and he patted my shoulder. I went out of the car and followed the young masters.

Suddenly Vernon turned around and walked up to me. "Eun-Jeong you and Dino are both in 2nd year and I am in the 3rd year and you have the same classes as Dino which is in the second level and I am in the third level." He said with a smile.

"Umm if I am able to ask you Master Vernon, How did you know that I have the same classes as Master Dino?" I asked Master Vernon.

"First of all you don't have to call me Master or anything just call me Vernon I hate being called that and mum told me the information this morning since I am the only older one left and mum left the responsibilities to me when we are in school and S.coups hyung is in charge of the house," Replied Vernon in a rush. " Anymore questions?"

"No." I said. Then Vernon walked away and he went to class which I though he did.

"Okay! Eun-Jeong lets go to class now, we don't want to be late right? Oh and don't call me master you can call me Dino!" Dino cheerfully said as he took my hands and pulled me to class.

*A/N*

Hi! Do you like this chapter? If you do then plz vote!

I am really sorry if I always write too much! *Bows*

Thank You!

~Anjo-1316