Chapter 32

{From here is the whole letter, I put the beginning just in case you guys forgot. >-<}

To my dearest Min Brothers,

I am deeply sorry that I have left you all but I won't ask for your forgiveness but your love for my next generation and and the next. As you might not have known I never married the man that you thought I left to. He was the one who rescued me from the wolves and took care of me and my child.

The next part I am going to write might make you guys fight again but I just want to say that I love you all equally so please don't ever fight.

I was pregnant with either Jeonghan's or Wonwoo's child and I know you guys might think it's impossible because I ask your mother to erase that part of the memory form Jeonghan and Wonwoo. I'm very sorry that I don't even know who was the father, the reason was when it was Jeonghan's birthday he was drunk and I took him to his own bedroom and since I couldn't give him a birthday present I said I'll give him anything he want. He said my virginity, since I promised him I said yes because I didn't want him to start a fight with you all. 

With Wonwoo he was angry that he saw Jeonghan sleeping with me when he wanted to ask Jeonghan something and he found us. I stopped him from nearly killing Jeonghan in his sleep so he took me out of Jeonghan's room and to his own room and forced it on me. I didn't regret it because it stopped him from killing Jeonghan. Even if it was any one of you I would still stop him because I love you all. I don't want anyone of you to be hurt. 

So when I found out that I was pregnant I had to tell your mum, so I did and also asked for her advice. She said it's best to either lose the child or don't tell them and leave. And all I wanted was for you all to never fight each other. Please don't get upset and think that I loved only Jeonghan or Wonwoo, I love you all. 

"That's all there is written there." I said shocked to know what I have just read. I looked up to see the boys emotionless.

"So who is Ae Ra?" Dino broke the silence 

"Chanie ah she was our past human babysitter, and um she was the reason why we all have some fuzzy memories and that if I remember correctly she kinda looks like Eun-Jeong." Hoshi said trying to remember who she was. 

"But wait did it just say that Jeonghan and Wonwoo had sex with her." Mingyu said still confused while Jeonghan covered Dino's ears 

"Ah hyung, I'm older now i'm not a kid anymore." Dino whined 

"Fine, Fine, Fine..." Jeonghan uncovered Dino's ears.

"Uh...um... if you want to read it again, you can take this." I held the letter away from me swaying it in front of the boys.

Wonwoo stood up and took the letter before he sat back down.

"Eun-Jeong can you read out the other letters?" Seokmin asked

"Um... one is addressed to me and other is to ren from both of our parents and last one is to Ren and me from Mrs Min?!" I check through the letters and shocked to see Madam Min addressing us a letter.

Suddenly the door flung opened, revealing Mrs Min still in her sleeping gown.

"I've heard that our little Jeongie nearly died! where is she, is she okay?" She asked shaking her head around to look for me.

"Ah, I'm here." I slowly raised my hands up for her to see.

"My, my did you cut your hair short? and you look different and more beautiful?" She walked to my bedside and hugged me.

"Wait, my hair is short?" I touched my hair while slightly blushing.

"NOOOOO!!!!" I tried to grab my precious hair towards my face to see it short like a bob hair. (Image above is her hair)

"I'm sorry Eun-Jeong ah, we actually shaved your hair because we also had to do a brain surgery, but within 3 months your hair grew pretty quickly." Ren took the letter that was addressed to him only. (Unlike me, my hair grows so slow.)

"Don't worry darling, if you want your hair to grow out long we can turn you into a vampire and your hair will grow extremely fast." Mrs Min said and sat next to me on the bed. 

"Honey why did you bring me to the hospital this early, I thought we were going to sleep for a year?" Another voice popped into the room. I turned to see Mr Min in his carrot pajamas. 

The brothers snickered and chuckled. Mr Min cleared his throat and the boys kept quite. 

"Ah, Eun-Jeong have you read the letters from your parents and also from Hye ji?" He asked and took a seat near Ren.

"No sir, I haven't" 

***

*A/N*

Hi guys sorry that i haven't wrote since last year, I mean it's 2/1/17.

Anyways Happy late New Year!

I am too tired to continue so you guys can just wait for a while. Mother nature had called me so for this week I won't be writing that much but I will try to update within next week. 

Anyways thank you guys for the 1.6k reads!!!!!!!!!

~Anjo-1316