Chapter 31

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

"But I am just a mere human..." 

"Then explain why your mother is a half vampire and that your father was a runaway from our world?" Seungcheol asked

"How would I know they were Vampire's when I lost them at the age of 3? and please don't go and accuse me for lying at you guys, your mother was the one who brought me to you guys and the reason I agreed was because I felt lonely and Minghao is my childhood friend and that even if I was to go back to the human world nobody would have missed me and staying with you guys made me forget about the human world...and that I was lucky to have my only blood relative to be alive and is by my side. I am confuse myself that my mum is a half breed and that my dad is a fugitive from your world. Now can I please have the necklace back so I can fully understand the current situation." I blabbered everything out

"I'm sorry Eun-Jeong even if they were to give back the necklace, you wouldn't be able to find that place anymore." Ren shook his head

"What do you mean?" 

"It was burned down a few years ago and the people who did it was or more like the person who did it was the same killer as the ones that killed both your real and adoptive parents ." Seungcheol sighed and took a seat at the long sofa where the rest of them sat. 

"But luckily the underground hideout wasn't completely burned though we can't open the box not even me." Ren sighed holding my hands calming me down.

"We even tried using our powers but it just repelled it." Wonwoo shook his head

"But can I at least see it?" I asked

Jeonghan and Seungcheol nodded and Dino walked towards me with a box that looked like a small chest where pirates hide their gold. Well it is worth a lot of information. 

"Eun-Jeong to tell you the truth, you have been in a coma for three months." Dino whispered in my ear as he put the box on my lap

"What?!" 

"Oh did Chan tell you that you were in a coma for 3 months?" Seungcheol asked.

"Does that mean I missed some of your birthdays I haven't even gave you gifts and also Christmas?!?!?!" 

"Yeah, it doesn't matter we don't need any gifts as long as you are alive now we don't need anything else nothing can replace you." Minghao said 

"But why!?! how could I be in a coma when I didn't even lose any blood or anything." 

"A lot of your major bones were misplaced and your heart nearly malfunctioned!" Ren exclaimed 

"Ah that's why my left leg is in a cast, i'm sorry then and also sorry for making you all worry."

"It's okay, now let's focus on that information." Seungcheol interrupted

I nodded, I looked at the box that seems so familiar. I held it up and looked around the box for any openings. 

I touched a dragon head that was at a corner of the box and it flinged opened, then there was a finger scanning thing. 

I tried to put my left hand thumb for it to scan but it denied, then I tried my right hand, I tried to reach the corner but the needle was stopping it from moving so took out the needle and put my right hand thumb on but it denied again. 

A hand stopped me from putting another finger on the scan. I looked up to see Joshua grasping my right arm

"Stop for a second." He said as he leaned his head towards the blood that was flowing out from my arm since I took it out too quickly. He licked the blood that was flowing and up towards the wound. It instantly healed.

"Wow, it healed so quick!" 

"Wait it shouldn't heal that quickly, normally for a human it should take about a few more seconds until it would heal and I noticed that too when you fainted by the lose of blood."

"Ohhh...k anyways thanks." I thanked him and focused back to the scanning thing

"Wait can I try my toes?" I asked

"S- sure why not?" Ren took the box away from me and used my left leg big toe but it denied again.

"How about the right?" 

Ren walked towards the right side of the bed and used my big toe again then it clicked.

Ren handed me the box for me to open. In there was a scroll, three envelopes, a few photo's.

The rest of the brothers were already surrounding the bed.

I took out the scroll that has the red wax thingy with a stamp on it  also it was addressed to the Min brothers.

"Here this is for you all and it's from Ae ra..." I handed the scroll to Seungcheol.

"No, I want you to read it because your voice sounds like her, we'll sit over there and listen." Seungcheol gave me back the scroll and the rest of them sat down at their seats. I cleared my throat as I opened the scroll.

{From this part on Eun-Jeong is going to read the letter but I'll just write the letter instead.}

To my dearest Min Brothers,

I am deeply sorry that I have left you all but I won't ask for your forgiveness but your love for my next generation and and the next. As you might not have known I never married the man that you thought I left to. He was the one who rescued me from the wolves and took care of me and my child. 

The next part I am going to write might make you guys fight again but I just want to say that I love you all equally so please don't ever fight. 

I was pregnant with either Jeonghan's or Wonwoo's child and I know you guys might think it's impossible because I ask your mother to erase that part of the memory form Jeonghan and Wonwoo. 

******

*A/N*

I'm sorry guys for a late update I didn't get much inspiration and I only just got the idea's when i went to sleep last night. 

AND... I am also very happy that SEVENTEEN has 3 wins for BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!

and also

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!~ to you all. I also decide to add the part where Eun-Jeong got into a coma because I decided to make the story go faster but there are still going to be more chapters don't worry. 

I might update at...

??/01/2017

yeah i decided to update next year because I want to write more chapters and then update because I might not have time to write since I have to look after my sister which is 5 and that we'll be alone at home and since it will be my responsibility to look after her. 

Anyways Merry Christmas (it's today!!!) and Happy New Year!!!

~Anjo-1316