Important: Final Decision.

Alright guys, relying on the reaction I received from you all, I have made some final decisions. I will not be deleting/taking down any of the books, so it is there for anyone who would like to read them and etc. However when I do get back to writing, I will not start from where I left off: for example, I will not write proceeding chapters but I will be starting from the beginning in third person view; meaning everything will be introduced all over again with changes incorporated. Note that it will not be huge drastic changes but will involve some major ones. Each book will be published separately but the old versions will still be accessible, until I finish the books. I will then delete the old versions and leave only the new ones. One book at a time will be published and I will proceed from there. I would like to write an abundance of chapters before releasing the new versions of: His Assistant, My Kids' Babysitter and Unexpected. This is so I have something always available to give you guys. This is my decision as a writer because I do not feel comfortable with the content I already have and starting fresh will be so much better for me and you as well. I hope this does not upset any of you, but this is where I stand as of right now.

- Fatima