His Assistant Chapter 17:

Justin's P.O.V:

My breath was harshly coming out from my nose in loud pants as my lungs tightened from the small amount of oxygen.

My sweaty palms were shaking and I gulped thickly, my fearful brown eyes meeting Jason's own ice blue pair, the deep shade that coated them in lust causing my breath hitch.

He was furious and hungry... for me.

I stuttered weakly as the delirious smirk on his plump lips rose even further making me much more scared then I already was.

"W-what are y-you going to do t-to me."

A deep low chuckle left his mouth and I shivered as his two fingers released their grasp on the chains around my neck, allowing me to take in a deep breath through my nose.

Sweat was piling on my hot forehead as Jason's large hands were placed on my hips and he yanked my body to his, clashing our figures together roughly and I gasped, my tempted eyes meeting his.

God I've missed him so dearly and having him this close to me as of right now jumbled up my thoughts and I couldn't think straight, wishing to be like this forever.

His big hands tightened on my small hips and he craned his neck down, his teeth latching right onto my lower lip and I whimpered loudly at the contact, my hands gripping onto his biceps as my short fingernails dug into the material of his grey suit jacket.

Pulling my wet lip out, I moaned in bliss at the overwhelming feeling that took over me. My legs started to tremble as my eyes fluttered close in pleasure, all the air getting sucked right out of my lungs.

Nibbling on my lip, a deep throated groan left his lips, his long fingers curling around my hipbones and I arched my back to the feeling of his sweet touch.

Jason's lips spread apart in a wide smirk and he released my swollen lip from the hold of his white teeth making me whimper loudly in disappointment.

Placing his forehead on my warm one, his breath fanned my heated face and I licked my lips swiftly, awaiting for the answer to my previous question.

Jason's eyes bored into mine in a deep trance and I felt a thousand butterflies erupt in my stomach at the strong contact we held.

A loud gasp of shock left my lips once Jason's big hands trailed down to my clothed butt and he roughly groped it, making my eyes widen as he pushed my frame against his with the help of his firm grasp.

Another gasp out of surprise was released from my swollen lips and I held in the urge to moan at the hot feeling of his warm hands engulfing my bottom.

Rasping lowly, his nose bumped into mine and I felt my heart skip a beat at his words, my throat closing up completely and shutting out all of the hot air that wanted to enter.

"I'm going to make sure you know exactly who you belong to darling."

My mouth was ajar, my skin tingling and I argued, squeezing his biceps a little.

"And who w-would t-that b-be?"

His large palms cupped my ass warmly, as his fingers softly clawed into my jeans, causing my breath to hitch as I stared at him like an oblivious, innocent kitten.