His Assistant Chapter 5:

Justin's P.O.V:

Placing the phone back into its holder with shaking fingers, I take a huge gulp of much needed air, oxygen refilling my tight lungs. What does he want?

Grabbing my note pad, pen and IPad, my body is trembling as I stand up on my unsteady feet, fixing the black jacket of my suit with my hands as I quickly make it out of my room, walking down the long hallway, my gaze fixed on the rich marble floors and my Calvin Klein black dress shoes.

I make it front of his office door faster then my liking, forming knots in my stomach. Knocking the door, I take a deep breath, licking my lips to moisturize them.  "Come in," his raspy voice echoes from the other side of the door, and clearing my throat I open the door walking in, my legs barely keeping me up at this point.

My grip on the items in hands tighten, and hesitatingly I look at Jason, who's typing away on his MacBook Pro for a few seconds before returning to scribble on a paper, with a golden pen.  "Mr.McCann, you called me," I begin and he doesn't even look up from the papers, talking clearly with profession.

"Justin, Carl Adams just called for the stock markets and number of gold mines, arrange me a flight to Seattle, Washington with one of my jets by today.  A reservation at a hotel for two weeks and a restaurant for the meeting I'll be attending.  Also sure it's at 8 sharp. The flight and hotel rooms should be for two."

His voice was low, tone demanding as he talked and I hurriedly scribbled on my note pad, biting my lip in concentration. After I had gotten everything he said written down, I confusingly looked up.  Cocking an eyebrow, I looked at Jason as he continued to write down things on the papers in front of him, glancing at the laptop screen every few minutes.

"Sir, who will be accompanying during your flight and trip to Seattle, for the reservations," I questioned furrowing my eyebrows and running my tongue over my lips that felt dry.  My eyes scanned the top of his head, his perfectly hair styled back, the brown color looking so moist that I just wanted to run my fingers through the soft strands of hair.

He looked up at me for the first time, I had walked in here and licking his lips, the cloud color of his eyes piercing into mine, causing me to blush a light shade of pink and I bit the inside of my cheek. He spoke up his voice releasing deep within his throat, husky and low.

"You," and my heart literally stopped.  Say what now?

|| || ||

- Fatima