His Assistant Chapter 4:

Jason's P.O.V:

"Yes Michael that's all," I nodded as he studied me with his blue eyes, his left eyebrow cocked up.  Licking my lips, I folded my hands in front of me, furrowing my eyebrows at his silent figure. My jaw clenched once a wide smirk took over his face.  He then started chuckling, shaking his head from side to side, looking up at me clearly amused.  "What," I asked, annoyed by his behavior that was starting to get on my nerves. 

Rubbing his chin, with his thumb and pointer finger, his laughter began to die down, but that same smirk was still plastered on his face only getting larger.  "Nothing just you ne-," the knocking of the door, cut him off his tracks, making him abruptly stop what he was going to say.  Clearing my throat, I looked away from him, allowing who ever was knocking to come in.  The door slowly opened and in walked, Justin.   For a split second my breathing got caught in my throat, my heart beat picking up.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, allowing my eyes to advert down Justin's body.   He was dressed all in black from head to toe, his honey brown eyes standing out and his dirty blonde locks, showing off.  His husky voice broke the silence of the room, making my eyes shoot up to meet his.  His posture was still, looking surprisingly confident, making me perk an eyebrow up.  "Do you want me to go over your program for today, Mr.McCann," his tone assertive and clear.

Nodding my head, Justin began reading what he had scribbled on his note pad, licking his lips every few words. My eyes scanned the way his tongue would lick over his lips, making them look moist and glossy. His voice once again brought me back to reality, making me advert my gaze back to his eyes.  "Anything else, sir."  Shaking my head, I noticed the way Justin was looking directly into my eyes, making some kind of unfamiliar feeling shoot throughout my body.

"No, Justin you can go now."  Nodding he turned around, his feet paddling softly on the floors and disappearing through the door, shutting it quietly behind him. I didn't realize I was staring at the now empty space where Justin currently had been, until Michael spoke up.  "So this is the Justin."  My head snapped in his direction, so fast I was surprised it didn't fall off my shoulders.

My jaw clenched tight, as I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from strangling him to death. He winked at me, making my blood boil and my muscles tense, as I dug my nails in the palm of my slightly sweaty hand.  "Shut up fucker," I growled, anger evident in my voice.  "I didn't say anything," he smirked.

"Well yeah your face did."  Michael just chuckled, leaning back on the chair, taking his phone out, his fingers rapidly moving across the screen. Turning back to my Mac, I started scrolling down the screen, clicking on some e-mails and reading them, critically, my fingers tapping on the wooden desk, my mind completely blown off.

Justin's P.O.V

I held the pen tightly in my hands, the pen moving rapidly across the paper. Biting my lip in concentration, I examined the way the black ink, splattered the paper messily.

Poking my tongue out, I was in such deep thought that I hadn't realized the office phone was rapidly ringing beside me. Slightly jumping up, gasping lowly as my body jolt up at the impact of the noise breaking through my mixed up thoughts. I blinked multiple times to try and get myself back to the real world, clearing my throat. The ringing of the phone was getting annoying, banging in my ear drums, excruciatingly.

Picking it up I brung it up to my ear, freezing in my spot, when his deep, raspy voice rang through the other line. His low tone made me visibly gulp, all the air around me cutting short and my heart skipping several beats. Holy fuck.

"Get over here now, it's important."

|| || ||

- Fatima