His Assistant Chapter 11:

Jason's P.O.V:

Justin set a cup of hot tea in front of me along with a muffin and I smiled at him as he blushed, biting his bottom lip in the process. "Thank you, baby." He giggled, softly blowing on the steam that was swirling around in the air in his own cup. I kissed his chubby rose colored cheek, as he smiled timidly playing with his chubby, short fingers. "Your welcome, Jasey bear."

He was about to take a seat in his chair until I spoke up, making his beautiful hazel eyes shoot up to meet mine and a tingle washed down my spine. "What do you think your doing?" His eyebrows furrowed cutely, his lips parting and I chuckled at his face that held adorable confusion. "What do you mean?" I smirked widely, licking my lips and motioning to him with my pointer finger. "Come here."

His cheeks flushed as he shyly picked his cup up, walking over to where I was sitting and placing his cup next to mine. I grasped his small hips in my large hands, pulling him into my lap and he gasped, looking at me with wide eyes and red cheeks. The smirk on my face spread even further as I placed a gentle, soft kiss on his jaw, allowing him to adjust his little self in my lap. "Much better," I grinned and his eyes brightened a shade, a large smile finding its way on his plump, pink lips, I yearned to kiss.

Placing my mouth above his ear, his breath hitched loudly, as my hot one brushed his skin, arising goosebumps on the smooth, creamy flesh. Licking around his ear, he tensed, the cup shaking in his hold and I chuckled at his state. I huskily spoke allowing my voice to flow in his ears, as he gulped at my words. "I want you as close to me as possible." Justin's face turned a crimson red and he sipped on the liquid in his cup, before setting it down.

I however, did not want a drink of my own tea, pleased to have a taste of his sweet neck instead, taking in his intoxicating scent. Quitting my teasing so I could allow my baby boy to fill up his stomach, I clashed his back to my hard chest and he blushed, resting his head on my shoulder and mumbling softly. "Don't you have to be at the office today, you have an important meeting?"

I shrugged, as his shy voice was questioning and so pleasing to hear.
Unwrapping the paper around one of the muffins, I brought it up to his lips causing him to blush. "Nothing is more important to me than you, darling." Yet again, his breath got stuck, sweat on his temples and he bit down on the muffin, chewing softly on the small bite, as I watched his mouth move along with his defined jaw.

Taking a sip of my tea, I licked my lips, slipping my hand underneath his hoodie and he gasped as my cold, large hand came in contact with his hot skin. I smirked at the goosebumps that trailed beneath my tender touch and I softly began to rub circles into his left hip bone, tightening my arm around his small waist. "So sleepy head, did you dream of me last night, was that the reason to your late awakening?"

Justin choked slightly, swallowing as he drank a gulp of his tea, looking at me with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. "W-What, I n-no um,-" I cocked an amused eyebrow up and he looked down at his lap, his cheeks heating to a warm shade as he embarrassingly nodded. I chuckled, lifting his head up with my two fingers and he avoided my gaze, causing my stomach to knot at how incredibly shy he was around me.

So wonderful, words couldn't even describe. I ran my hand up and down his bare side, as he pulled the large hoodie with his small hand to cover up his bare shoulders that were showcasing. I licked my lips, smiling at him fondly as he stared at me our eyes looking into each other's and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Want to know a secret, angel," I questioned and he nodded, his lips parting and his hands now rested on my chest since I had faced his body towards me. "I dreamt of you last night too." He blushed, taking his bottom lip in the hold of his teeth as my gaze fell onto his dark lips.