His Assistant Chapter 22:

Justin's P.O.V:

Jason politely opened the car door for me, arising a soft blush on my warmed cheeks as I glanced at him, thanking him for his gesture.

"Thank you Jason," my voice came out low and soft as I seated myself in the richness of his leather seats and quickly put on my seatbelt while Jason's pink lips spread apart in a little smirk that caused my heartbeat to rise.

Leaning over his lips swiftly lingered on my heated left pink tinted cheek as he murmured upon my tingly skin, my hands getting clammy at the way his words left his mouth, his voice raspy and deep.

"No problem beautiful," he smiled, a trail of tingles running down my spine as I looked down at my lap in timidness, Jason shutting the door close and jogging over to the driver's seat.

Once he had gotten himself comfortable and started the car, Jason looked over at me taking my hand in his awfully large, intertwining our fingers together and resting them on the console.

My breath hitched in my throat at his action and I looked out the shaded window as he drove down the road.

We didn't speak often, Jason squeezing my hand ever now and then softly as I tried to fight off the butterflies that swarmed around in my knotted stomach, the side of my heated face pressing onto the cold car window.

We took off to a route that I wasn't quite familiar with since it looked abandoned and a bit creepy.

Adverting my attention to Jason who seemed focused on the road, I spoke quietly, my voice breaking through the silence.

"Where are we going Jase?"

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit as Jason looked over at me with a small smirk, his fingers slightly tightening in mine as he spoke reassuringly.

"Somewhere you'll like pumpkin, somewhere special to me."

My lips parted lightly as I licked them quickly, nodding my head in approval and whispering a soft okay.

He chuckled, making a right turn, "you're safe with me babe, don't worry."

A little smile appeared on my face and I bit down on my lower lip shyly to contain it but it wasn't any use since it got more larger as time passed by.

Babe? Jason called me babe. I swear my heart was pounding in my chest and I was afraid my hand was going to get really sweaty to the point where it was going to be embarrassing.

I didn't want to pull my hand out of his warm, comforting grasp but I didn't want him to notice how nervous I was either.

However I think it was too late since Jason finally stopped the car, looking over at me and smiling a beautiful smile that contained his white straight teeth out showing as well as the little dimple on his left cheek.

"Relax Justin and just enjoy your day with me."

I looked down at my lap for a split second and then back up at him as I spoke, "I-uhm okay I w-will Jase."

I inwardly slapped myself across the face for stuttering and blushed as Jason shook his head at me, snickering lowly under his breath which caused me to pout sadly and remove my hand from his so I could take off my seatbelt.

Jason had already gotten out of the car and had rushed over to my side by the time I had successfully taken off my seatbelt. I blushed once he opened the door and offered his large hand to me, to which I gladly took a hold of while I got out from his expensive vehicle.