His Assistant Chapter 14:

Justin's P.O.V:

As the door to Jason's room shuts close, I nibble on my bottom lip, my heart aching as I attempt to walk quickly out of his office but his deep raspy voice stops me.  "Justin wait."  I shake my head, my feet paddling quickly on the floor, my legs trying to keep up with my fast steps. As I'm about to open the door and leave, a  hand wraps around my bicep turning me around and pushing my small frame flush against the door.

A loud gasp leaves my parted lips and I gulp as Jason places his warm hands on my hips, softly speaking as I avoid his gaze.  "Baby don't get mad please."  His deep voice sounds pleading and apologetic but I scoff, trying to push his big body off mine but it's no use since he is too muscular, his tall frame towering above mine.  "Don't g-get mad," I furrow my eyebrows, my voice dripping in disbelief.

He licks his lips, gulping and tightening his hands on my hips.  "Jay, I'm sorry, I didn't plan this."  I look at him, my eyes glazing with tears but I push them back, placing my small hands on top of his and removing them from touching my body in any sort. "Well you are planning on taking some girl."

His jaw slightly clenches as he takes a deep breath through his nose. "Why are you acting like I'm going to sleep with her, she'll just be attending with me that's all." My heart squeezes at his hard tone and painful words as I push him off me, licking my lips quickly as his body is stiff along with his tightened jaw. "So it's my fault not wanting my boyfriend taking some girl as his date?"

He chuckles darkly, "you're so sensitive, you make such a big deal out of something that has no meaning whatsoever." My lips part as I look down at my feet, my face showing both pain and anger as my body is slightly trembling.  Looking up at him, more tears coat my eyes as I softly speak. "You're so indecisive of what I'm saying, do you want me or them? Make up your damn mind."

Jason cocks an eyebrow up at me, chuckling yet again, "it's pretty obvious I want you but you get hurt by everything, Justin."  A tear falls down my eye and I wipe it away with the back of my hand as I sniff and walk to the door as he puts his hands in his pockets.  "I w-was angry Jason but now I'm hurt.  I didn't know you thought of me like that."

His face softens and his lips part as if he just got notified about what he has said earlier. Turning the door knob Jason's voice echoes in my ears but before he can say anything, I shut the door close behind me.  People walking down the hall give me looks and I sigh walking to my own room. What made me think that this would actually work?

I wipe my eyes and shut the door behind me as I take a sit, picking my pen up to write lines of words on my paper absentmindedly.  Would he be fine about me going somewhere and taking a random guy with me?  Of course not, his possessive ass won't even let me walk beside another guy without a foot of space being between us.

So what makes him think that me getting upset about him doing it is absurd?  And then he says I'm too sensitive. Well I'm sorry that may be because I'm in love with your uptight ass. I scoff to myself, anger building up inside me. I just want to fuck the arrogance out of him.  Wait... what the fuck did I just say?

I groan, gritting my teeth together and ripping the piece of paper out of the notebook, crumbling it into a ball and throwing it into the garbage can on the other side of the room.  I smirk in accomplishment when it makes it inside the can, ripping another piece of paper and throwing it. 

This goes on for a while until the notebook has no paper left and my anger has calmed down a bit. I groan, running a hand down my face and sighing, my body perking up as a knock is heard on my door. I know for sure it isn't Jason because that dick never knocks.  "Come in," I call our and the door opens, revealing Bryan who has a hesitant expression on his face.

"Hey Bryan, what's up?"  He clears his throat, walking in and taking a seat as I eye him up and down, his green eyes looking into mine, a smirk on his lips.  "Have you heard of Redinks, invitation?"  I nod, widening the smirk on his plump lips as he looks at me with mischief.  "Are you planning on going?"

I shake my head, licking my lips, "no I wasn't invited, plus why would I be?"  He chuckles as he looks at me and I gulp thickly, "well I was and I'm still searching for my date."  I chuckle quietly, "what you want me to find you one?"  He shakes his head, getting up and placing his hands on my desk, leaning on it slightly as my breath hitches and my body backs up into the chair.

"No Justin, I want you to be it."  My eyes widen in shock and I cough on my spit, my lips parting in surprise. Since when was Bryan interested in me? He cocks an eyebrow up at me and I swallow the salvia that builds up in my tightened throat.  "I uh, me y-your date?"  He chuckles nodding as the pools of green stare into my own intensely.  "I'd be honored if you said yes."

My eyes are still large, my mind having a hard time comprehending his words.  He wants to represent me as his date?   Would I be a bad person if I said he's hot as fuck and I would love to walk next to him? Would I be cheating in some sort if I agreed?

Heck no, that ass didn't think about that so why should I? It was okay and supposedly had no meaning at all so what he said shouldn't change in my case.  A smirk lightens up on my lips and I nod as Bryan's lip stretch up into a smile.  "My pleasure."  Chuckling, he stands up on his full posture and walks over to the door, turning to me with a gorgeous smile and bright eyes.

"I'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow evening." I nod as he leaves my room and my body fills up with a feeling I can't quite comprehend. I'm hoping this goes well.  Loud footsteps echo from outside and I shiver, knowing who they exactly belong to. The door to my room yanks open and a furious Jason stands tall, his jaw clenched and his ice blue eyes slicing through the thick air.

I smirk widely, licking my lips ever so slowly.  Two can play that game, my conceited dickhead.

|| || ||

What happened to you Justin?!

What do y'all think of that? Colton Haynes is Bryan. He will be introduced many, many times prepare your little minds for what I got in store for you. (;

- Fatima