His Assistant Chapter 13:

Justin's P.O.V:

The remaining of the night, we sat peacefully by the fire as Jason had his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. He played with the strands of my hair as we just sat there adoring the hot fire and the night sky.   It was beautiful and beyond anything I could ever imagine.

After Jason and I spent a few more hours together he took me home since it was getting pretty late. He told me that I had to get enough sleep and didn't want me to be tired tomorrow. I just smiled lightly and told him I would hop in bed the first thing.  Once he was in front of my house, Jason turned to me and took my hand in his, placing a sweet kiss on the heated skin.  Stroking my cheek with the pad of his thumb, he whispered softly and my cheeks coated a light shade of pink.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe, dream of me alright?"  I giggled quietly, biting down on my bottom lip and nodded shyly.  "I'll s-see you tomorrow Jase, goodnight."  Jason leaned in to leave a warm, long peck on my lips as I blushed even further, my breath hitching at the sudden action.  "Night baby boy."

Placing his lips at the side of my head, he sighed caressing my palm with his thumb and a storm butterflies swarmed in my stomach at the affection.  Wishing him one last goodnight, I got of his car and jogged inside the house making sure to lock the door behind me.  What I didn't expect was when I walked into my bedroom was to see, Isabelle sitting on my bed, her arms crossed across her chest as she cocked an eyebrow at me, her eyes looking down at the rose I was holding in my grip.

Clearing her throat, I avoided her scary gaze, placing the rose on my nightstand and beginning to undress into my pajamas.  "You have a lot of explaining to do."  I sighed, nodding my head. I couldn't run away from her any longer so might as well tell her everything from the beginning.   I took a deep breath as we sat on my bed, a bowl of chips in front us since we had gotten a little hungry.

Isabelle's eyes were wide and her lips parted as she wasn't saying anything, since I insisted she stay quiet until I finished.  "S-so we are like dating, but he w-wants it to keep it a secret for a while."  Isabelle nodded and I licked my lips, waiting eagerly for her good or bad outburst. She asked a question of her own and it surprised me.

"Is he going to hurt you because if he does I swear I will tear his balls apart from his dick and vend it before feeding it to my dogs."  I giggled, showing off a face of disgust and shook my head.  "H-he promised he wasn't going to hurt me."  Isabelle squealed engulfing me in her arms and squeezed me tight to the point I lost my source of oxygen.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy, I'm going to start planning for the wedding!"  My eyes widened as I pushed her off me, my face a deep red and I coughed to breath properly.   "Huh, what wedding?"  She clapped her hands together, a wide smile playing on her lips.  "You and Jason's wedding Juju."  I blushed, shaking my head and licking my lips. Would me and Jason get that far in our relationship where we decide to share a life together?

I smiled softly at the thought of us living in one household, with our son or daughter on my hip as he came back from work greeting me along with our child.  Isabelle waved a hand in front of me and I softly gasped coming back to reality as she nudged my shoulder lightly. I smiled at her as we both got ready for bed, Isabelle sleeping over in my guest room.  That night I dreamt of us living in one house with our baby running around the house and climbing up in our bed to sleep in between us because of the imaginary monsters under our baby boy's or baby girl's bed.

I woke up to the bright sunlight, stretching my body out and yawning quietly. Once I was able to walk straight and see clearly, I began to get ready with a large smile on my lips.  The scent of pancakes drifted in the air and I sniffed it in, my stomach growling at the instant.  My phone dinged on the nightstand and I walked over to it, unlocking it as a grin spread across my lips.