His Assistant Chapter 8:

Justin's P.O.V:

I slipped on my black suit jacket, adjusting it on my body and looking at my reflection which arose a proud smile on my lips. Fixing my tie, I glanced at my gold watch, fifteen minutes to six. Adding the final touches to my hair, I sighed licking my lips, walking over to the edge of the bed and taking a seat.

My feet began tapping on the floor, my gaze fixed on my polished Calvin Klein dress shoes. Playing with my fingers, I began to hum a low tune until the sound of the door shutting close bought me back to reality, my head snapping towards the entrance of the hotel room, a wide smile painting across my lips, instantly.

Jason stood on his full height and as soon as my eyes meet his cloud colored ones, the light blue of his orbs glistened, his lips twitching up in a smirk.  My cheeks immediately flushed a light  shade of pink as I took my bottom lip in between the hold of my teeth.  Jason chuckled as my stare fell to the floor shyly, my face heating up to a warm temperature.

My heartbeat began to quicken once I heard the soft sound of his shoes tapping on the floor.  Once his frame was towering above my seated figure, my breath hitched, my teeth latching harshly onto my lip. A loud gasp escaped my parted lips as his hand took ahold of my sweating small one and pulling me up to my height. 

I blushed a dark red as he wrapped his muscular arm around my slim waist and pushed me flush to his chest, my eyes shooting up to meet his. He smirked down at me, my breathing picking up as my neck tilted up so I could look into his captivating orbs. "Hm, Jay why do you look so good in those suits you wear?"

He cocked an eyebrow at me and my uneven breath got stuck in my dry throat, as his raspy voice sent shivers down my spine, the deepness making me gulp down loads of my saliva, as my voice came out shaky and my words leaving my lips in stutters. "I-
thank you," my cheeks grew a scarlet red, my palms getting sweaty and Jesus I couldn't stand up straight.

Jason shushed me resting his forehead on mine that was pilled in beads of sweat, my breath hitching as his breath mixed with mine, fanning my lips as I stared at him with such an expression it made him snicker deeply in his throat. "On the second note, I don't think we should go to the dinner tonight and instead I should just undress you out of these."

His fingertips softly caressed my lower back, his thumb brushing over my back dimples and I bit down on my lower lip to keep myself from rambling things, idiotically.  I breathed heavily onto his mouth, as he urged to press our chests further into each other, causing me to blush insanely at the sweet tingly sensation.  "I- we can't d-do that, Jason."

He hummed, placing his thumb and index finger underneath my chin and lifting my head up as his soft plump lips pressed to mine, lingering his mouth on my own, causing my heart to skip a beat and breath to get stuck in my tightened lungs and my eyes fluttered close, my hands resting on his chest, my body enjoying the feeling dearly.

Murmuring onto our connected lips, he pulled away, pecking the corner of my mouth. "I know, that's why we will have to wait for tonight, baby." My breath hitched, my knees weakening as my ears rang with his words, my eyes widening.  Laughing it off, he picked up his brief case turning around and winking at me.  I blushed a crimson red, grabbing my own items as Jason took my small hand in his large one guiding me out of the massive room.

|| || ||

The car ride was swift and peaceful since we didn't exchange many words, Jason only questioning me about the meeting and telling me to take notes about the conversation that would take place.  Once we arrived at the place I had made reservations for, my heartbeat fastened as this was one of the important dinners I had joined with him.