His Assistant Chapter 1:

Justin's P.O.V:

I woke up to the bright sunlight seeping through the curtains of my room. Squinting my eyes a frustrated groan escaped my lips as I rubbed my swollen eyes. Turning sideways in my large, comfortable bed, I groaned loudly once my set alarm rang through the speakers of my phone. Grabbing my phone and swiping right immediately, shutting the obnoxious noise out.

I sighed when the quietness of my room returned and slowly yet unwillingly, I threw the warm blankets off my half naked body, pulling myself out of my warm and inviting bed. Pouting at the loss of content my warm bed had provided me, I walked down the hallway to the bathroom. I sighed looking in the mirror and running a hand through my messy bed hair. Walking into my closet, I looked through my clothes to find something presentable to wear. I would love to go in sweatpants and a t-shirt but problem being is I work for the most rich and famous business ever.

That's not all. Not only do I work there, I'm the assistant of the one and only Jason McCann. He also happens to be the guy I've been in love for two years now. Who wouldn't fall for his ice blue eyes and many sexy tattoos? As well as that knowing smirk he always keep on his flawless face. However, being the shy and timid one I am, there is no way in hell Jason would ever look my way. I'm just another worker for him who he orders around freely when he needs so.

He's hot, confident and very intimidating. As for me I'm no where near his standards, which seem to be set some place I could never reach. I groaned again finally deciding on a pair of gray skinny jeans, a black v-neck and a light gray blazer. After changing into my clothes, I hurriedly did my hair since I had only a few minutes left. I left it kinda messy, fixing the quiff with my fingers and soothing out the dirty blonde strands.

Feeling proud with my reflection I nodded to myself, grabbing my phone, my wallet and the few folders I had brought home with me. Shoving my keys in the jean pocket I locked the door behind me and rushed over to my car unlocking it and getting in. Parking near Starbucks, I walked into the store, the smell of delicious coffee and goods filling up my nostrils as I sniffed in the air walking towards the short line. Two pairs of pale arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Hey Justin." I noticed Isabelle's voice as I turned around in her arms. "Hi," I smiled at my best friend. "How are you feeling?" "M'tired, how about you, Bell," I mumbled. "Good, tired too," she yawned. After a while it was my turn and I looked up at the girl in the green apron. "Hello, what can I get you," she smiled brightly at me, her smile wide and her brown eyes shining. "Hi, can I have Cinnamon Dolce Frappachino." "Sure, name please," she questioned eyeing me up and down. "Justin," I said blankly not very interested.

She wrote my name down on the cup with a black sharpie. "That will be $3.95," she winked. I grimaced. Ew I'm gay. I nodded, as I handed her the cash and made my way to the other line. Isabelle soon came beside me, "Ready to go to see Mr. Sexy." I shrugged, "I don't really care, he's not interested in me." "Oh, come on shut up, I see the way he eyes you," she smirked, chuckling. A thick coat of pink flushed my cheeks and I bit my bottom lip. "He doesn't eye me," I mumbled, playing with my fingers. "Oh come on, he practically eye rapes you Justin."

I pursed my lips and thanked the lord when I heard my name being called and quickly walked over to retrieve my drink. Eagerly taking a huge gulp of beverage, it soothed my burning throat and flushed complexion. We left the place and I walked to my car as Isabelle made her way to her own. I took the familiar route, driving into the parking lot of the huge building, and parking at an empty space. I grabbed my folders and the empty cup, getting out of the car. I sighed heavily at the large sign.

McCann Enterprises.

A small hand was placed on my shoulder and a reassuring squeeze was sent throughout my body. "Come on Justin," Isabelle's voice calmly whispered. I glanced at her and I could tell she could read it right through my eyes. She knows how much times I've caught Jason in his room every time with a different girl. She knows how much my heart would break each time. I'd cry in her arms, while she would hold me. I just can't quit loving him. He's my boss. That's all he would ever be.