His Assistant Chapter 16:

Justin's P.O.V:

Taking a deep breath, I eye myself in the mirror one last time, arising a satisfied smirk on my lips.  If you think it's because of my fancy appearance you are wrong.  I didn't wear a suit or anything of that category because I didn't feel like it and if I don't want to do something no one can make me do it no matter how hard they try.

It just felt pointless and I didn't want to get lost in a large crowd of men who were dressed in uncomfortable, black and gray suits.  I wanted to make an impression and let them know I was there.  So what did I wear? My legs were hugged by tight, white jeans, my upper body clasped in a long black sleeve t-shirt which I had rolled the sleeves up to.

My arms weren't muscular for that matter but my creamy colored, smooth skin contrasted to the black perfectly. I had on a pair of black, shiny Calvin Klein dress shoes and silver studs in my pierced ears.  As I was fixing the two silver chains around my neck, I made sure to check my quiff was up and neatly styled. Such a professional invitation and street style. I think it makes a good match.

Note that I'm smirking evilly and inwardly chuckling.  Licking my lips, I grab my black leather jacket before saying a quick bye to Isabelle and getting out the door.  Once the cool breeze hits my face, I slightly shiver, turning my head to the right so I can get a glimpse of my date, who seems patient and happy.

Bryan's eyes immediately shoot up to meet mine once he notices my presence and he licks his lips, pushing himself up from the hood of his black car and smiling at me. I catch the way his green eyes glide down my body, darkening lightly as they do so.

Clearing his throat, he fixes his expensive suit with his large hands and speaks up.  "You look... gorgeous."  A soft blush coats my cheeks and I bite down on my lower lip, smirking at him cockily.  "I know."  He cocks an eyebrow at me and I then acknowledge the two words that have left my lips previously and I stutter, embarrassingly.  "Oh I d-didn't mean to say that. I- I thank you."

Chuckling deeply in his throat, he opens the car door for me and I take a few more steps as he reassuring smiles at me and I get in with flushed cheeks.  "I'm glad you finally figured how beautiful are."  I nibble on my tongue as my fingers begin to twirl with each other and I softly squeak as he closes the door, jogging to the other side to get in inside as well.  "Thank you Bryan."

Bringing the car to life and allowing the engine to roar loudly, he smirks as he pulls out from my driveway, speaking huskily as his eyes are locked in front of him.  "I like the change you made, this way everyone will know that I got the best date in there."  I blush, looking down at my lap and he just chuckles, placing his hand on my thigh and my breath hitches at the action.  "I'd like to show you off when I have the chance."

My eyes widen at his words and my heart flutters at what he desires to do.  Show me off in a crowd full of fancy and proper rich brats.  I can't help but feel a little anxious at the thought of meeting and standing next to people who evaluate looks, language and personality critically.

I don't respond and just choose to watch the streets as we make a few turns and stops to reach the final destination.  As the car comes to a slower and slower pace, my heart begins to pound loudly in my chest, my palms getting sweaty and clammy as it seems like reality just flashes in my vision.

I, Justin Bieber am the date of Bryan Weslyn, the CFO of McCann Enterprises.  I'm about to enter a place where people may judge me from my looks without even getting to know me. Taking a deep breath through my nose once Bryan opens the door, I step up fixing my shirt and he laughs at me as I furrow my eyebrows at him in confusion.  What is so amusing, please let me know.