His Assistant Chapter 6:

Justin's P.O.V

Spending two weeks with Jason, you must be fucking kidding me. There is no way in bloody hell I am approving this. Is he joking with me because if he, is this no where near funny. I clear my throat, my fingers beginning to shake. My eyes are wide, my lips parted as Jason stares at me with a facial expression, I just want to blow his head off his shoulders.

"No," I say, biting the inside of my cheek, my balance becoming unsteady by the minute. He perks an amused eyebrow up, licking his plump lips ever so slowly and placing the golden pen down. "I don't recall," he speaks firmly, his jaw clenching his eyes piercing into mine that begin to darken in anger. Gripping on the items in my hand I repeat, "I said no, I don't want to come with you."

Jason's eyebrows shoot up seemingly calm, as he clears his throat and my breath hitches, my throat tightening as he directly looks into my eyes, making me gulp down loads of my salvia, my mouth running dry. "I don't believe you had a choice, darling." My heart literally stops at his words, and I visibly begin to shake, my lips quivering at his choice of addressing me as 'darling.' My voice is trembling as I try to keep myself from falling limp on the floor, my brain functioning irrationally.

"I don't want to come with you, find someone else," I breath out, gripping on the notepad and digging my blunt nails in the paper to try and calm myself down, my chest rising up and down unevenly.

He gets up from his leather chair, straightening out his expensive blazer,  before beginning to walk towards me, my heart pounding as his polished black dress shoes tap on the floor, his muscular tall figure getting closer and closer to my shaking one. My eyes dart to the floor until I feel his hot breath fanning the top of my head, his 6 foot frame hovering above me, his rough yet soft long fingers, grasping my chin and lifting my head up so we are staring at each other, and I gasp as his fingers stay put, caressing the burning skin of my chin.

"It's not what you want, it's what I demand, sweetheart."  My breath hitches loudly, the blood rushing to my cheeks, his low voice ringing in my ears and I nod, arising a satisfied smirk on his face. He nods in approval leaning down to place his warm soft lips on my jaw, lingering his mouth there for a few seconds and my heart pounds in my chest, the little hairs on my arms standing up.

Towering above me, his fingers remove themselves from my face, going down to the sides of my jacket and pulling them together and I gasp as my body is pushed into his chest, my legs weakening.  "Good boy, now go get that done, and then you can leave home to pack and I'll meet you at the airport tonight."

I shiver at his words, nodding squeaking out, a deep blush coating my brightened cheeks, "O-okay sir."  He hums, pleasingly removing his grasp from my body and straightening out my blazer, turning around and walking over to his desk, his fingertips grazing across the sides of the perfectly sanded out, smooth wood.

Gulping the lump in my throat, I shakily walk out of his office, closing the door behind me and breathing out the air I've been holding in.  Holy shit, what the fuck did just happen?  People walking down the hall give me weird looks and I'm too bothered to even say a word. My deep thinking is cut off by a familiar voice speaking to me, and a small hand being placed on my shoulder.

"Justin are you alright," Isabelle asks clearly concerned, her perfectly plucked eyebrows perked up.  I nod, even though I'm not even sure of my own answer.  "Y-yeah," I stutter removing myself from the door.  "Just, uh Jason and are l-leaving tonight."  My ears pierce, my eyes squeezing shut as she basically screeches.

"WHAT!"  I frantically look around shushing her, "shut up, you loud dog."
She gasps licking her lips.  "What do you mean you and that asshole are leaving tonight," whisper yelling she grasps, my bicep, dragging me down the hall into my room.  "Ow ow ow," I murmur as her long nails dig in my arm.  Pushing me into the room, I stumble off my feet, puffing out on the air and dusting off my jacket.