Answers To Your Questions.

Jason McCann

biebereligions: Are your intentions for Justin good, or are you just playing him?

If you haven't noticed yet, Justin is my everything.  Of course I wouldn't want any harm on him.  What the fuck kind of question is that?  Clearly you haven't noticed that boy's place in my life.

JBismybabydaddy: U better not fuck up my baby!

Don't worry, I'll use that term in helpful and pleasurable ways. *smirks*

BabyBoy_Bieber: Do you have some issues, what's your problem? You need some milk.

I don't have time for this nonsense.  My time is more valuable than your breath will ever be.  Next question.

rauhslut: When's the bang bang in the room room?

I'll show you the bang bang way to church, darling.  Instead of wasting your brain cells on that, you should bath yourself in holy water.

Luv_RxAddiction: Are you in a gang or not? And why are you so protective over Justin? It's cute tho only a little too much.

Since when has my life been the problem of others.  And for the record I'll even protect Justin from a flying bee.  Although I must warn you, hold tight for what's in store for you.

biebscum: Fuck me daddy.

No thank you, I'll pass. 

cake_lashton_malum: Why are you so hot?

Anything new.  I'm used to the recognition, too bad I'm too hot for you.

k1ttyperry: Have ever qualified for living in a mental ward?

No, but I'm pretty sure I can get you stuck in one with just the snap of my two fingers.

BabyBoy_Bieber: you BETTER not be playing Justin, but are you?

Trust me when I say I am not.

lollylikeommy: Why are you so protective of Justin? BTW you are you so hot.

Because Justin is as innocent as a new born baby, although his feisty ass can get him in trouble sometimes.

blondemccann: What's your story?

You'll find out.

lolkittycat123: What is the bad things that you did that Bryan mentioned at the party?

I don't kiss and tell.

NauticalFckers: Wtf you hiding?

I'm tired of these same old questions.

_xDDDD_: You are so cute the way you protect Justin like that btw what r u hiding and y?

None of your business.

Louiexx: hi daddy.

Hey baby girl.

Louiexx: why are you hiding?

Is there any actual questions here?

Eve_Ramirez:1112: What are you hiding from Justin?