Q&A

It isn't too long before he's done editing, we decided to film a video for his channel tomorrow. "Do you want to watch a horror movie?" I ask, he nods and gets up to come over to me. We walk into the lounge to see Dan and Phil playing 'Just Dance.' I look at Austin and roll my eyes, "Don't worry, this is a regular occurence in this house." I say laughing, we go over to the movie cabinet. I grab like three movies. Don't Breathe, Rings, and The Bye Bye Man.

We head into my room and decide to watch Don't Breathe first. When it starts, I cuddle into him and lay my head on his chest. He pulls me closer, and wraps his arm around my waist. I jump a few times and everytime I do, he kisses me on my forehead. It's really suprising how sweet he is, he looks like the type of guy who you would think would be a player, but he's proving otherwise right now. We watch the other two and by the end I am asleep. I feel him shift under me and then he falls asleep soon too.

I wake up to see that Austin has at some point gotten up, I check my phone and see that my background has been changed. Austin changed it to that selfie we took yesterday at the cafe. I smile to myself and get up. I go into my bathroom and take shower. I put on a black tshirt, white ripped jeans, and black converse. I go into the lounge to see that Austin, Dan, and Phil are playing Mario Kart. "Well, I see you three are getting along." I say sitting next to Austin. He hands me the controller and puts his arm around me.

We play Mario Kart for about an hour and a half, but I remember that me and Austin need to film a video for his channel. "I'll tweet for some questions for a Q&A." He says, "Can I go take a shower?" I nod my head and he heads back to my bathroom. I go through the replies on his tweet and there are some really good questions. I get out a notebook and a pen and write down the questions. He comes out about fifteen minutes later, "Ready to film a video?" He asks while drying his hair.

We go back into my room and set up the lighting. "What's up Kingdom! I am here with Nari and today we're filming a Q&A." I pull out my notebook, "Uniquelyphan asks, 'Are you guys dating yet?!'" We both laugh, "Not yet..." Austin says smirking, I smile at him and he puts his hand on my knee. We finish the rest of the Q&A and it was really fun to be honest. Austin and I go to Starbucks for lunch, you wouldn't believe how much convincing it took, he said he didn't want to ruin his 'edgy' vibe.

He ordered a water! Yes, a water. I got a cool lime refresher, "Where do you want to go after this?" He asks, I shrug as I take a drink. "Wanna walk in the park?" He asks, I look up at him suprisingly, "The park?" I ask laughing. "Yeah! It's a nice day and we were probably going to go back to your place and cuddle so, let's walk a bit first." I roll my eyes, I wanted to go back and cuddle while watching youtube. He sensed I was annoyed, he grabbed my hand and stopped me. "Nari, as much as I love to cuddle with you, we need to be outside a little more." I roll my eyes again, he pulls me into a hug. I put my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. "Now that you're less annoyed, let's go for a walk."

We walk through the park, hand in hand, luckily there isn't hardly anyone here. We didn't have to explain whatever our relationship is, we're going to date but not yet. I want to wait another few days, me and Justin only dated for like three weeks or so. It starts to get cloudy again, so we head back to the apartment. "There you two are!" Phil says running and giving me a hug. "Phil and I watched your Q&A, you should see the comments about you two dating!" Dan says, the fans must be going absolutely crazy.

We walk back to my room and get my laptop and open the comments. Sure enough, they went crazy. "Oh my gosh! I ship it sooo much." I say, quotting a fan. "You two are too cute!" Austin says, quotting another. I love his fans, they are all so cute. I go onto twitter and thank everyone for their support. Luckily, I saw very few hate comments. Those never really bothered me.

-

hey guys! i hope you saw my post from a few minutes ago, if you didnt you now know i will only be posting one chapter today. i have sooo much to do today :)