Nerves

We are behind stage, the crew is messing with our microphones. I keep taking drinks of water, even though I know I will have to pee later. I am so nervous I could puke right here, right now. But I can do this! 'You will be great.' I keep saying to myself. I reach into my pocket and take out a Tylenol for the headache I have. "Nari, you need to stop drinking!" Phil says grabbing the bottle and my cap. "Hey! Give that back, I need to take this pill!" He hands me it and then takes it back. I sigh. "Don't worry, Nari. You will be awesome, just be yourself and if you don't know what to say, then just don't say anything. It's that simple!" Dan says laughing. I nod, then both of them walk over to me and kiss me on the top of my head.

They do the countdown thing, showing the first pinof and their old videos. I quickly turn on my camera so I can vlog this. "Hey guys, Nari here. I am backstage with my pandres." I point the camera at Phil and then Dan. They wave. "We are about to run on stage, see you guys out there!" I turn off the camera and stuff it in my pocket and run out behind Phil.

We get on stage and I turn around, looking at the microwave thing that we busted through. I then look at the crowd. "Wow!" I say, not remembering my microphone is on. Dan and Phil tell the audience to turn of all cameras and phones and say that they are recording it all. At first, we hear boos and then cheers. "Hey guys!" Phil says. "Yes, hello everyone! As you see, we have a new face up here!" Dan says making a less than symbol with his arms. I wave and then start to speak, "Hey everyone. You may recognize me from my youtube channel 'hey its nari' and I am pleased to announce that Dan and Phil are adopting me, if you haven't seen the video all ready." Everyone laughs, making me feel better. The rest of the show goes well and it was a lot of fun! Especially when Dan did the call in for your problems part. I laughed so hard the whole time. I only had to go off stage once to pee lol, sorry tmi. At the part that Phil tries to sing and Dan doesn't let him, me and Phil both started singing our hearts out! Everyone was laughing soooo hard. I see how they don't get nervous because this is a lot of fun! Luckily though, Phil doesn't fall off stage.

"Sadly guys, this concludes tonights show." I say drawing a tear on my face. Dan and Phil both give a thumbs down. "Thank you all sooooo much for coming!" Dan says. "I am surely not the only one who would like to end this with a *sound effect here* BOOM!" Phil says making Dan and I both jump. We then start singing and dancing and then dramatically exit the stage. "That was so much fun!" I say ripping off the mic, as they both do the same. "I am glad you had fun!" Phil says.

were going to greenfield soon, im making sure we go to starbucks😂👍🏽