"What did you do Chance? What OTHER THINGS?" He glared at him and I started feeling extremely claustrophobic.

"He didn't do anything." I persisted taking a sharp breath in and out and sitting up more.

"As Riley said, we'll talk about this later." Chance tried to brush them off but they didn't seem to want to let it go.

"Why? Talking here is fine? Are you trying to escape what you've done?" Aaron questioned, making Luca sit on the edge of the car seat.

"What did you do?? You didn't...it wasn't..." He worried, looking at me in concern.

"What? NO!" Chance exclaimed when he realised what Luca was implying, and I bit my lip, wishing I could escape this awkward atmosphere.

"Stop doing that." Aaron said as he looked down at my lip, and I awkwardly let it go before smiling sheepishly up at him.

He continued to look down at it, making me feel slightly awkward, until I realised he must have been looking at the feint scars and faded cuts on it.

"Seriously if you hurt him I'm going to-" He suddenly growled while glaring in Chance's direction and I sighed.

"ENOUGH! He didn't hurt me, well, I mean he didn't injure me, at least." I said and took a deep breath in trying to calm myself.

"Wow that seriously makes me feel better-" Luca started sarcastically but Chance interrupted.

"I HIT HIM. Okay? And I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. I was letting my emotions control me and wasn't thinking." He said and they all went silent.

"Fucking hell Chance, this isn't some kind of twisted abusive relationship movie, control yourself!" Chester was the first one to speak, and Chance just looked down at his feet.

"Where?" Luca asked quietly and I sighed.

"It doesn't matter, it hardly bruised anyway." I tried to brush it off and Chance honest to god looked like he was going to cry.

"It bruised?" He asked and I gave him a small smile.

"Where??" Luca demanded this time and I gave him a sharp glare.

"I'm fine, its just a little mark on my waist! It's practically gone now anyway, no one even notices it." I said, then regretted the last part of that sentence when Chester raised one of his brows suggestively.

"Nothing like that!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Let me see." Aaron demanded and tried to pull my top up making me move away from him and push against Luca.

"No way leave me alone!"

"Riley!" Luca tsked as I half scrambled over his lap.

"Stop it all of you! It's hard enough driving on the wrong side of the road as it is!" Chester complained and I scoffed.

"This side of the road came first, Americans drive on the wrong side of the road!" I argued making him snicker.

"It's still there!" Aaron stated as he looked down at the smallish bruise on my waist and I flinched when he touched it.

"Your hands are cold! Can you stop this, look at what you're doing!" I complained and he blushed when he noticed the strange position we were in.

He sat back in his seat and I sighed before looking up to Luca, who was looking down at me pressed against his chest awkwardly.

"Ugh." I grumbled, fighting the urge to facepalm at this situation before sitting back properly again, ignoring the blush on my cheeks.

"If it's still there, it must have been pretty big." Aaron said and I growled at the fact they wouldn't leave this subject alone.