J-18

I looked around and my jaw dropped. Around me were about thirty people in a dimly lit clearing. They had all different eye colours, there were around ten green, ten red, five blue, three gold, two black, and that's without me and Cameron. One of the red eyed people came up to me and stretched out a hand, I grabbed it and shook it. The red eyed people had always made me a bit uneasy, but I took this as a peace offering and we continued.
"This is your new leader." Cameron explained. "She despises him just as much as all of you, and with her help, we can overthrow him." The red eyed people chatted amongst themselves before coming to a conclusion.
"If she is leading us, then we better not be put on the sidelines. Blue and red don't mix, and she knows it. How do we know she won't betray us?" The other reds nodded.
"Because I am going to give you my word, and besides, you need my help." I replied. She rolled her eyes but finally agreed. I looked around and saw a wisp of fiery red hair over by the blue group. "Amalia, I know you're there." She stepped out from behind another girl.
"What gave me away?" She smiled.
"It's not that hard to spot your hair." She giggled and went back to her group.
"I have to go now, I promised to help someone out." And with that she headed away. I looked around and I realized something. Luke wasn't there. Luke hates the King, we had always talked about this. So where is he now that it's a real possibility.
"I'll be right back." I told Cameron and I walked off after Amalia. I followed her until the woods got so thick I could barely see. How is she getting around all this? It was like the trees were parting around her. Then, I made the connection. Luke
___________________________________
I'm gonna leave this here