R-11

"I'm coming with you" Luke was getting ready to leave without me.
"I have already told you i can't let you come with me Maria"
"No Luke I'm coming with you am you can't stop me and you know it" i told him.
"You don't even know where I am going." he told me as he slung the same backpack he always had over his shoulder. I followed him my own bag slung over my shoulder. "Luke what about your promise? your promise that you would always be there for me? your promise of being my only family?" i questioned him. this obviously got his attention as he stopped suddenly and turned to face me. his eyes were filled with sadness. "I'm sorry," was all he said before he turned and disappeared into the woods to fast for me to see. i stood there. the only person who i thought cared for me, the one person i trusted with every secret, the person i thought i knew, just left me. Suddenly something touched my shoulder. i jumped and ended up punching the guy in the face. "sorry about that" i said as i helped the guy who now had a bloody nose up. "no worry i startled you" he said using the back of his hand to wipe off some of the blood off his face. "you seemed upset, i was coming to see what was upsetting you" he said. i looked up at him getting a good look at him. he had obsidian eyes and dark black hair. "Thank you for the thought sorry about your nose its probably broken." i apologized. "no worry its not the first or the last broken bone i will have." he shrugged it off with a laugh. "I'm Cameron" he held out his hand that didn't have blood on it. "Maria" i shook his hand.
"So Maria what were you doing out here alone upset and with a backpack over your shoulder?" Cameron questions me. "oh you know watching the one person you thought you knew just leave you and you know not going after them" i shrugged trying to act like Luke leaving didn't bother me at all. Cameron took a second before answering with "well then screw them am i right?" i raised and eyebrow at him before we both started laughing. "no your right though screw them" i told him.
_________________________
I am gonna leave this here