S-1

I met Luke just outside the castle wall. I was already regretting not bring my cloak, winter was coming rapidly and I have no time to go back.

Looking back at the tall stone wall I can't help but to think about all the misery I went through just 10 feet away, and boy was I ever happy to be out.

Redding Call was an unusal kingdom, ruled but King Hunter the 45 and his followers, My father being one of them. My mother was a wealthy woman of high class and me well I was a street rat. I would have been rich to and had all the glories of the world if I hadn't been born with blue eyes.

You see, King Hunter the 45 hates blue eyes and no one knows why. Also I have on idea how I got blue eyes. Both my parents and my grandparents have brown eyes which are favoured in our kingdom. I mean their kingdom now.

Looking towards safely I see Luke, a tall blacksmith whom I've know for six years. He is my only friend I have left, most either ran to find the "camp" or where victims of the soldiers.

I met Luke when I was twelve. He has green eyes, which is why he is a higher class than me. When I met Luke he was a street rat too, but since he was born with a strong body and not blue eyes he was into the work field working with metal too make kitchen items and the ocasional sword for soldiers.

I wasn't so lucky, because of my eye color I was told that I could either travels miles towards to nearest camp or stay and risk getting beheaded for entertainment of bored soldiers.

But just as we thought we were out of the blue, we were confronted by 4 soldiers. Luke bolted but running was never my strong suit and I ended up being held back into the tall stone walls and Redding Call

______________________________________
And is where I stop and the next person begins.