R-2

"Any last words?" the guard who was about to take my head off snarled. "yeah when I die take all my organs out and give them to those who need them. all of them except my middle finger give that one to the king" i spat at him trying to glare from my position with my head pushed down onto the concrete slat that was red from the blood of others killed this way by another guard. The guarded just laughed "i didn't know she was this feisty, shame we have to take her pretty head off isn't it." they laughed as the guard with the sword raised the sword high ready to strike down and chop my head clean off. 'come on any minute now Luke! like now' i shouted in my head at the person who was supposed to save me right now as the sword was coming down. swoosh an arrow wizzed above my and hitting the guard in the forehead. the other guard shocked loosened his grip on me just enough so i could wiggle out of his grip and grab the dead guards sword and hit the guard with the butt of my sword knocking him out cold. "Luke where were you?" i demanded as soon as i met up with the person who was supposed to save me before my head was almost chopped off. "riding a unicorn in neverland, where do you think i was. there were more guards than we expected." he snapped. I rolled my eyes. "but we should go now you know so that the guards don't come to collect your head and find us because then we are both dead." he told me slinking into the shadows. i followed as we silently left the execution chamber, peaking carefully around the corner Luke motion for me that it is safe to go. we sprinted down the long hallway to an open window. since we were on ground level it wasn't far off the ground and we didn't have to worry about falling a great distance. now we were in the courtyard hiding behind a bush of red roses waiting for the others to signal us to go. there were guards pacing back and forth until suddenly they went one direction and didn't come back around. a single beam of light reflected off a mirror signalled it was time to get the hell out of here and go to camp. Luke ran first bow ready incase we ran into trouble and i followed after making sure no one could see us.
__________________________
I am going to leave this here and see where the next person goes with it.