Dirt Road Diary (Daryl & Merle Dixon Pre-Apocalyptic Story)

Chapter 12- Too Damn Young

Dear Diary:

I am finally home from the hospital. Derek has been so clingy since I’ve been home. He keeps telling me it was an accident, but I’m not sure if I believe him. I better get some sleep, I am going back to work tomorrow.

       -Josie

*Josie’s POV*

I talked to Derek on my lunch break. He is coming over tonight. After finishing my shift, I drive to the grocery store to grab a couple things. When I walk outside, I see Daryl getting out of his truck. He glances at me, I smile and wave. He nods with a ghost of a smirk playing on his lips.

I climb into my car and drive to my apartment. Once inside the apartment, I quickly put the groceries away before taking a quick shower. After my shower, I towel dry my hair pulling it into a messy bun, apply simple makeup. I pull on my black sweatpants and white v-neck t-shirt. I go into the kitchen to begin cooking dinner. I am putting the chicken in the oven when there is a knock on the door.

I walk over to the door, pulling it open to see a smiling Derek, he is wearing dark jeans with a green t-shirt and white tennis shoes.

“Hi babe”, he says kissing my cheek.

“Hi”, I smile.

He walks in, grabs a beer from the fridge before plopping down on the couch. I return to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner.

After we ate our dinner, I clean up the kitchen while Derek retreats back to the couch.

When the kitchen is clean, I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch next to Derek.  We decide to watch “Boondock Saints”, Derek likes action and I love Norman Reedus.

(DIRTY PART)

About 30 minutes into the movie, Derek wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me into him. He starts trailing kisses down my neck while holding my breast with the hand that is around my neck. I pull away from his grip, throwing my leg over his lap so I am now straddling him. He grabs the back of my neck pulling me roughly into him, our lips crashing together. I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck. He gently bites my bottom lip begging for access, I open allowing his tongue to snake its way into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominace until I let him have it. He trails kisses from my mouth down my neck to my collar bone causing a low moan to escape my lips. He pulls back just long enough to pull my shirt over my head, throwing it on the floor followed by my bra. I begin biting and sucking his earlobe causing a low moan to escape his mouth. He brings his lips back to mine, standing up while holding my thighs that are wrapped around his waist, never breaking the kiss, and walks into my bedroom kicking the door closed with his foot.

Derek gently lays me on the bed and works his way on top of me. He sits up with his knees on either side of my thighs. He grabs the bottom of his shirt before pulling it up over his head, tossing it on the floor. My eyes are drawn to his tan well defined stomach. I slowly move up to his muscular chest finally landing on his brown eyes that are slightly darker with lust. His eyes gaze into my blue ones as a sexy smirk plays on his lips as he leans down hovering over me while supporting himself with his strong arms that are on either side of my head. As I look deep into his eyes, I can feel my breathing pick up as my heart pounds in my chest.

Derek slowly leans down so his nose is touching mine. I lift my head slightly, closing the tiny gap between our mouths, crashing our lips together in a passionate kiss. He pushes his hips into mine causing me to open my mouth slightly, allowing a low moan to escape my lips and Derek to snake his tongue into my mouth. I immediately allow Derek’s tongue to have control while I grab his hair at the nape of his neck. I tug lightly causing Derek to lean his head back and a moan to escape his lips.