Epilogue

Three years later :

November 20th 2016

HARRY'S P.O.V

I glance in the mirror one last time and straighten my tie. I step out of the bathroom and quickly walk down the hall. You can seriously get lost in Adare Manor. Its one of the oldest and most beautiful castles in all of Ireland. It makes so much sense for Niall and Jasmine to get married here.

I spot Tae sitting by two children talking to them. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to find Jasmine," I say.

She nods. I turn on my heels and elbow my way past people. I walk up the majestic staircase that leads me to the second level of the castle. She has to be up here somewhere. A short African American women starts walking down the hall, she kind of looks like Jasmine.

"Excuse me, do you know where Jasmine is?" I ask kindly.

She smiles. "Fifth door on the left. Knock first though dear."

I thank her and hurry down the hall. I know she doesn't suspect me here. I haven't seen her in almost three years. I bet she's changed so much. No one talks about One Direction much anymore. But, last week when I was watching E and there was an announcement that Niall Horan was marrying his long time girlfriend at Adare Manor in Ireland I booked a flight the next day.

I honestly don't know how he hasn't ended up dead, and I don't know how Jasmine still hasn't caught him. She needs to know what he does before she marries him. I reach the door and I knock lightly.

"Come in," Jasmine says softly from the other side.

I slowly turn the knob. When I open the door my jaw hits the floor. She takes my breath away. Jasmine is in a beautiful ball gown styled white dress with a sweetheart neckline. The torso of the dress hugs her every curve perfectly. Her hair is in an up do with loose curls hanging here and there. She looks absolutely stunning. I take a deep breath and gulp.

He eyes widen.

"Oh my God Harry," her voice cracks.

I shut the door. She hurries over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waste and breath in her wonderful scent. She smells like vanilla. She pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"How... Wh- what.... Why...." She rambles. She's so shocked to see me.

"How have you been?" I ask stupidly.

"I'm great Harry. Really great."

I look over to a toddler sitting in a chair behind Jasmine.

"Who is this?" I ask.

Jasmine smiles. "Jackson this is Harry. Harry this is my son Jackson."

My heart stops . They have a child together. Jackson favors both Niall and Jasmine. He has brown curly hair and green eyes, with olive complected skin. He's cute. I smile.

"How old are you?" I ask him.

He holds up two fingers and my heart shatters. I look back at Jasmine her eyes are so bright and filled with happiness.

"What does um Niall do now?"

"Oh you mean like his job?" she asks.

I nod.

"He's in real-estate."

My stomach turns. As much as I want to tell her I can't. It is too late now. I nod.

"I'll see you at the reception?" I say.

She nods and wraps her arms around my neck again. I hug her back.

"I'm so glad your here," she whispers.

I pull away from her. I place my index finger under her chin and lift her lips to mine. The kiss is simple and slow. I pull away before it becomes too much for me. I press my forehead to hers.

"That's the goodbye I should've given you three years ago." I whisper.

She smiles. I place one last kiss on her forehead and head to the door. I turn the knob and open it.

"Hey Harry," she says.

I turn to face her. "Yeah."

"Save me a dance?" I smile and nod.

I walk out of the room and close the door. A single tear slips out of my left eye. I ball my fists, I need to hit something. I take deep breaths. once I am calm enough I walk down stairs and find Tae.

"Well?" She asks.

"I didn't tell her."

"What the fuck Harry?!"

I place my hand on the small of her back. "They have a child Tae. Its too late."

"Aww," she says. "I bet its cute."

I nod. A man comes into the room and lets us know that's its time to be seated in the courtyard for the ceremony. I grab Tae's hand and interlace our fingers as we walk outside to witness to lovers being joined together in holy matrimony.