Thirty seven

NIALL'S P.O.V

Tae: Hello?

Me: Hey Tae. I uh, have something to tell you.

Tae: What's wrong? What happened?

Me: I just found Jasmine in bed with Harry.

Tae: What? Are you serious?

Me: Yes. I'm sorry.

Tae: Yeah i'm sorry too.

I hang up the phone and wipe the tears off my cheeks with the back of my hand. I sit on the side railing of the bridge and stare down at the water.

I know they did something. They had to have done something. How could Jasmine do this to me? Karma hurts like a bitch. Jasmine doesn't need me. I thought I would be able to live without her, but I can't. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with someone needing someone else.

There's that one person you meet. The one you fall in love with, the one you laugh with and play with. The one that understands you. That person is your first love, and they always break your heart. For me, that was Kaylee.

But then there's someone else you meet. The person you'd cry for, live for, die for. The person that makes you forgot the worlds even spinning. The person that can make you go crazy, both good and bad. The person you fight for. The person you never want to loose. For me, that person is Jasmine. I know this is it for us. So if this is the end for us, then its the end for me too.

JASMINE'S P.O.V

"Just eat it," Harry demands.

I roll my eyes and stuff a fork full of stake into my mouth. To my surprise its good. Who knew room service was so good. I scarf down the rest of the stake as well as the potatoes on my plate.

"Is Zayn still outside?" I ask.

Harry nods and looks down at his plate. Zayn has been sitting outside in the hallway ever sense Niall left, which was almost an hour ago. Harry's phone rings. He pulls it out of his pocket at sets it on the table.

"Its Tae," he says. I smile. He answers the phone and puts her on speaker.

Harry: Hey love.

Tae: Love? Fuck you, i'm done.

Harry: Wait what?

Tae: You.heard.me.

Harry: Why? What's wrong? What did I do?

Tae: I hope you have a good life you fucking cheater!

Tae hangs up the phone. Harry and I sit starring at each other with gaped open mouths.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" He yells. I flinch.

Harry stands and storms towards the door. I run after him. He opens the door, grabs Zayn by his shirt, and yanks him off the floor.

"Where is he?" Harry yells.

Zayn pushes Harry off of him. "I don't know." He shrugs.

"Don't lie to me!" Harry yells.

"I do not know!" Zayn yells.

"Tell me right now!" Harry screams. His fists are clenched and his face is blood red. He's pissed.

"Zayn," I say softly. "Where is Niall?"

Zayn turns and looks down at me. His face softens. "I can't tell you."

I cup his cheek with my hand. "Yes you can. I need to talk to him."

He nods, grabs my hand, and pulls me to the elevator. Harry follows us.

***

We pull up to a small secluded bridge. It looks very old and is so narrow that barley one car can fit on it. Niall is sitting on the side railing starring off into the distance. My heart swells.

"Stay in the car," Harry barks. I gulp and nod. Holy cow.

Harry gets out of the passenger seat and slams the door but Niall doesn't acknowledge it. Zayn gets out of the driver seat and lightly closes the door, he follows Harry over to Niall. I crack my window so I can hear what they're saying.

"Get your ass over here and fight me like a man!" Harry yells.

Niall chuckles, a deep low chuckle that makes my stomach do summersaults.

"What's funny?!" Harry screams. He's lost his marbles at this point.

"You tell me," Niall says.

Harry tugs at his curly roots before speaking. "I'll tell you what's funny. Me fucking Jasmine's brains out."

My heart drops. Why the hell did he just say that? All the color drains from Niall's face.

"Fuck you!' Niall screams, his voice hoarse.

Harry tries to snatch him off the railing, but instead Niall jumps. My heart stops. Harry leans over the railing and screams. I jump out of the car and run towards the railing.

"Jasmine!" Harry screams.

I ignore Harry and Zayn and climb over the railing. Without a second thought I jump.

Okay so things just got real. This is sad. Ugh. But anyways. I might update again today or maybe tomorrow. I hope you guys like it. Vote and comment. Thank you soo sooo much for reading. I love you niggs 💕