Fifty

NIALL'S P.O.V

I open the door and it feels as if all the air has been knocked out of my lungs. Louis's dead bloody body is laid out on the floor. I could handle this if it was someone else. But, this is not someone else, it Louis! My best mate. A man that was always there for me when I needed him. This is my fault.

Harry is on his knees starring down at Louis. He doesn't acknowledge my presence, but I know that he knows i'm here. Riley is sitting on the floor with hugging her knees tightly to her chest. Liam and Jayden are sitting on the bottom of the stairs comforting each other. Liam looks up at me and his eyes widen. Jayden looks up at me and her face shares the same expression as Liam's.

"Where's Emilio?" I ask.

Harry looks up at me and scoffs.

"In the kitchen," Jayden says.

Liam and Jayden get off the stairs, allowing me to walk by. I nod in gratitude and slowly walk up the stairs. When I make it to the kitchen, Emilio and Marco are looking in the fridge. I clear my throat and they both turn to look at me. Emilio shuts the fridge.

"Hey," Emilio says softly.

"Jasmine found Theo. Thank you for everything."

He looks at Marco. "So what now? What about Harry?"

I frown and shrug my shoulders. My plan didn't exactly work. A huge wave of guilt washes over me.

"Emilio, I never meant for you to kill Louis and Zayn. When I called you I tried to blame is on Harry as much as possible. I wanted Harry dead."

I gulp. Its true, I wanted Harry's ass dead more than anything. But, I guess Emilio didn't get the agenda. Emilio frowns.

"I'll kill him, and the little bitch that kidnapped your nephew."

Although I shouldn't, I seriously consider the thought. But, I know if that happened Jasmine would never ever forgive me.

"No, I have a better idea."

Which would be making them all flee.

Emilio furrows a brow but nods anyways. "When are you leaving for Paris?"

"Uh, today I hope."

He digs in his pocket and pulls out a note. I take it from him. "His name is Adrian. You work for him now. You'll basically be doing the same thing for him as you were for me. But, you'll strictly kill, no threats and where's Adrian's money bullshit. You are his hit man. You do things smoothly and you'll make ten thousand euros a person. Do not fuck this up. I busted my balls to get you a chance like this."

I nod my head in gratitude. A serge of excitement courses through me.

"This is a different game man. Be careful," Marco says.

I nod.

"What's your girl think about this?"

I sigh. "She doesn't know, and she won't know. I'll have a cover job. Say I sell houses or some shit. Plus i'm a millionaire anyways so she won't question me about money."

Its true. You might say to yourself , why would Niall do this if he's a millionaire? Well, this One Direction money won't last forever.

"You want us to take care of the bodies?" Emilio asks.

I gulp. "Yes, the acid."

"We should go," Marco says.

They walk the stairs and I follow them. Both of them pull their guns out. Marco points at Liam and Emilio points at Harry. Harry seems unaffected, bastard.