Twenty

"I brought you clothes," I say while sanding up.

"What would I do without you?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and pull his clothes out of my bag.

"You change, i'll go see if you can leave," I say and hand him the clothes.

He nods and I proceed out of the room to the front desk. For the next thirty minutes Niall is filling out paper work so he can leave. I go to the seating area and wait uncomfortably.

Fifteen minutes pass and Niall is standing in front of me.

"I called you a cab. He'll meet you out front," he says.

"Your not coming with me?" I ask taken aback.

He takes a seat next to me and sighs.

"There's a lot of fans and paparazzi out there."

I nod and stand up. "I'm going to my place then. You should go to yours and rest. Come over for diner tonight around five?"

"I'll be over at five," he says smiling.

I turn on my heels and head for the elevator. Why doesn't he want to leave with me? Does he think i'm not ready for the cameras and the fans? Is he embarrassed of me? Does he not want the whole world to know that he has a girlfriend?

Unwanted thoughts continue to invade my mind and I finally realize that i'm walking out of the hospital.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I open my bedroom door and immediately flop down on the bed. I forgot how exhausting the fans can be. Just as I get under the blanket my phone vibrates in my pocket. There's a text from a number I know by heart. My stomach drops.

From 421-862-948: As soon as I heard you were in the hospital I caught the first flight to Rome. I just got here and i'm leaving the airport. Where can I meet you at?

I sigh and type the address of a coffee shop down the street. I look through my phone to see a ton of missed calls and unread texts from the lads. I text them and assure them that I am fine.

It's only 11:43 a.m so I decide to brush my teeth. I'm starving and sore. Once the clock hits twelve I walk out the house and down the street to the coffee shop.

JASMINE'S P.O.V

Its 5:36. Where is he? I have sent him a few texts and he hasn't replied. My mind flashes back to me finding him this morning.

I get up from the table and place his plate in the fridge. Jayden and Riley went out for dinner. Now I wish I would've gone with them.

**30 minutes later**

I'm starting to get nervous. I get up from the couch, slip on some shoes, and walk out of the house.

When I arrive at Niall's place the door is locked. I knock and wait for at least five minutes. Panic takes over my body and I call him, four times to be exact. No answer.

Stop worrying Jasmine he is fine. But why would he not come for dinner? He likes my cooking. I think.

I walk back to my place and once I arrive I go straight to my room. I plop down on the bed and throw my phone to the floor out of frustration.

Where the hell is he?! Why the hell is he not here? Is he with that drug dealer guy? Shit.