Eighteen

JASMINE'S P.O.V

We enter the club and almost immediately the smell of alcohol and sweat fills my nostrils. I ditch my friends and elbow my way to the bar. I sit on the bar stool and place my phone on the counter. Seventeen missed calls from Niall.

Why is he doing this? Hiding things if he loves me.. Why can't he just tell me things? He knows literally everything about me. It's not fair.

I'm cut out of my daze by the bartender saying something to me in Italian. I look up and make eye contact with honey colored eyes. I start to examine his face. Pink full lips, fresh shaved face, chiseled jaw, and jet black messy hair. I move my eyes down to his broad shoulders, then to his toned chest that is perfectly outlined by the tight black shirt he's wearing.

I'm brought out of my daze again by him saying something in Italian.

"No speak Italiano," I say.

"How may I help you beautiful?" He says in his thick Italian accent. I look at the menu of drinks.

"Order when your ready," he says.

When I came in here I thought I wanted to get drunk and just wallow in pity. I look down at my phone and sigh.

"I'll have a water,"

He furrows a brow, "A water? That's it?"

I look at his name tag, that I somehow missed, and read his name.

"Well Antonio, what do you recommend?"

"What's the occasion?" He asks curiously.

"Mmm, pity party," I admit.

"Oh then I have just the thing," he grabs a glass and starts filling it with a few different liquids. I look down at my phone and sigh again. He sets the drink on the counter. I pick it up and take a sip. It's strong, but smooth and it burns all the way down my throat.

"And your name is?" He asks smiling.

"Jasmine,"

"Well Jasmine, why is a pretty girl like you having a pity party?"

I sigh. "Well, relationship probs you know."

He laughs and nods.

"How much is this?" I ask.

"I'll tell you what. My shift is over so, dance with me and it's free."

"I don't think that's the best idea," I say while shaking head.

"Come on. One song won't kill you."

"Okay fine."

He hops over the counter and grabs my hand. He roughly pulls me to the dance floor. Oh my. Why am I doing this? What's gotten in to me?! It'll be fine don't freak. It's just one song.

An upbeat song comes on just in time. There's really only one way to dance in a club. I turn around and put my backside to Antonio's front. I start to rock my hips side to side on beat with the music. He places his hands on my hips and presses his self up against me harder.

Wow, is this cheating? No, it's not cheating unless clothes come off. He starts moving at the same pace as me. I lift my arms up over my head and wrap them around his neck.

I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. He brings his lips down to my ear.

"We better stop before I make you cheat on your boyfriend," he says huskily. I turn to face him.

"Thanks for the drink!" I yell over the music. He nods grabs my hand and places a kiss on it. I turn around and elbow my way through the crowd. Alright, now I have to find Riley and Jayden. I'll dance with them for a while and then head over to Niall's. Maybe then he'll feel like letting everything out.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I have literally been inside every club on this damn street except for two. Where the hell is she? If she's not in one of these last two clubs i'll have a panic attack.

I walk into the club and scan the crowd. No Jasmine. I start pushing my way through to get a better view. I look over to the bar and see a broad man jumping over the counter. Then I see Jasmine. I start walking towards them but stop dead in my tracks when he grabs her hand.

I watch from a distance as he pulls her to the dance floor. She turns around and puts her ass up against him. I blink a few times. Is that Jasmine?! My heart feels like its in my ass. Instead of anger I feel pain. I grab the wall to steady myself and keep my balance.

I'm such an idiot. Why didn't I just tell her?! I turn around and make my way out of the club. I walk as far down the street as I can until my legs give out and I fall to my knees. This hurts so bad. I would rather be stabbed in the stomach fifty times.

Fuck, why does this hurt so bad?! Why am I so weak and vulnerable?! That girl has my heart in the palm of her damn hand and there she is dancing with some stranger. What if she goes home with him?! I punch the sidewalk.

Shit, that was stupid. I look at my hand and see three busted knuckles. My hand is numb. My head is numb. My heart is numb. I clutch my stomach. She is all I have left.

JASMINE'S P.O.V

***TWO HOURS LATER***

I knock on Niall's front door and wait a few minutes but there's no answer. It's almost two in the morning maybe he's asleep. I turn the nob and to my surprise the doors unlocked.

There is no sign of Niall throughout the house so I walk back to his bedroom. I open the door to see Niall face down on the bed. I smile.

"Niall, we need to talk!" I yell. He doesn't answer. He's a heavy sleeper.

I walk over to him and shake him. He doesn't move. I roll him onto his back. He has white foam coming out of his mouth and he's unresponsive. I scream. What the hell. What the hell. I look over to the nightstand and see a a straw. I pick it up an there's white powdery residue on one end. Shit shit shit this can't be happening!!

Hey you guys!!! So yeah I know sad sad sad. It's get's worse!! 😭 So keep reading. Thaaaanks💕