Thirteen

Three weeks later

JASMINE'S P.O.V

I open my eyes to an empty right side of the bed, but there's a note. I rub my eyes and pick the note up.

Goood morning gaaawwgeous! I ran to get breakfast, so keep yourself occupied!

Love Niall Xxx

I smile and the butterflies start to surface. For the past three weeks Niall and I have spent almost every second together. We've seen almost all of Rome. Church after church, art galleries, historic land marks, wine cellars.

It's been amazing! I've never felt so relaxed and at peace. He's a great uhhh , friend. That's what I can't stop asking myself. Is he my friend? We have sex all the time. All the time! Every damn day!!! On the wall, the floor, the shower, the kitchen counter. So what are we? Fuck buddies? He holds my hand in public.... The paparazzi has snapped photo after photo of us. But the paparazzi isn't crazy here, Niall was right about that.

I've learned so much about him. Stuff like favorite food, favorite soccer team. Man does the boy love soccer or 'football'. Jeeez, and his passion for music is something serious. But when it comes to talking about family, he shuts down. He builds a wall 50 feet high. He doesn't mind that I talk about my family, but when it comes to his, I might as well forget about that.

Maybe his family wasn't there for him when he left the band... Who knows? Oh, and I learned more about his ex, Kaylee. The girl that left him because he left the band. I hate that girl and I don't even know her.

I get up from the bed, find my bra and panties, and pick up Niall's T shirt from the floor. I put all of them on and head for the door. I hear vibrating so I walk over to the dresser to see that its Niall's phone. He left it here. That's unlike him. I look at the screen and a Dr.Clair is calling. It's a doctor so it must be important.. I pick up te phone and answer it.

Me: Hello?

Dr.Clair: Yes. Is uhhm Niall there?

Me: No, may I take a message?

Dr.Clair: Well yes. I was just calling to ensure that Niall was taking all his medications.

Me: Mmn, yeah...

Dr.Clair: Can you please tell him to call me back?

Me: Yes I will.

Dr.Clair: Thank you.

I hang up the phone. Medications? I don't know anything about that. I walk out of Niall's room and head for the bathroom. I shouldn't do this... I open the medicine cabinet.

All I see so far is Tylenol, Advil,NyQuil.... Until three bottles catch my eye. I grab them. The first one says 'Take twice a for Post dramatic stress.' The second one reads, ' Take once a day for depression.' The third one reads, 'Take once a day at night for insomnia.'

All three bottles are full. I want answers now! I deserve them right?! I walk into the dining room with the three pill bottles, set them on the table, and take a seat. After about ten minutes Niall is back.

"Jasmine?" He calls.

I stay silent. He'll find me. He eventually walks into the dining room. He looks down at the pills, then at me. He sets the food on the table and sits across from me.

"Dr.Clair called. You left your phone here," I say harshly.

"Oh?"

"She called to ensure that you were taking all of your medications,"