Chapter 1

A normal day in Rakuzan highschool. A sheet of wind blew past as the fiery redhead walked through the royal school gates.

Everything about the young man was perfect from the neat uniform to the tousled red hair to the gold and red eyes. His walking was supreme as though he owned the whole schol.(which he did:))The sound of murmers and giggled filled the air as the young man walked in.

"Akashisamma!"  The red head turned to meet the eyes of a  trembling girl. She was holding out a small box with a fluffy ribbon on top.

"Please take this!"The young girl nearly shouted. Akashi's eyes bore into the young girl. He wanted to sigh.

"I do not recieve gifts." He said coldly and turned away. The girls pratically fainted.

Akashi Seijuro sighed and headed into the gleaming building. He disliked his fangirls, they annoyed him. No matter how many times he denied them they always came back. To him victory was everything, his fangirls were just a disturbance

(Time Skip) classroom

"We have a new student class!" The teacher practically shouted over the chatyering.

Akashi didn't even look up not really interested. He did not feel any strong presence. It must be no one. He heard the door slide quietly opened and soft footsteps were heard. Akashu decieded to looked up, soft sky blue hair, beautiful pale translecent skin and an expressionless face. The young boy suddenly turned as though he suddenly felt someone's eyes on him. As the young boy met Akashi's eyes he looked away quickly. A small adorable blush spread across the  expressionless face as Akashi only saw a glimpse of the sky blue eyes. Akashi kept on observing the young boy, he looked polite, bit not very special. He was quite adorable for a boy, almost like a girl.

"Where did you go kid?" The teacher's voice brought him back to Earth.

The young boy simply poked the teacher's arm, not saying anything.

Yelps of shock brust from both the teacher and the kids. The teacher took a stepback from the young boy. Akashi smirked, 'low presence huh thats something intersesting'

"when did you get here?" the teacher demanded.

The young boy tilted his head slightly in confusion still no saying anything. The teacher shook his head.

"Nevermind, would you please introduce yourself?" the teacher said slowly and clearly. For some reason he was smiling slightly. The boy tilted his head again and nodded in understanding.

He rummaged through his backpack and brought out a note book. Ignoring the confuesd murmers of the class he opened a page in the note book and flipped it over slowly and showed the class the words written in the notebook. Small gasps escaped the mouths of the students around the boy. Akashi stared and looked away

'Hello, my name is Kuroko Tetsuya and I came from Serin highschool.
I cannot hear.... nor talk, please to meet you.'

Akashi turned his head back to his work. Victory was everything, everything needed to be perfect, everythinh was perfect. He had no business with this Kuroko Tetsuya.

Hello everyone!!!! This is my first knb fanfic sooo I'm sorry if this is a piece of crap. I also think this chapter is to short???  I would realllly like to hear any comments or requests you have. Thanks guys!!