Chapter 71

***mmmk so I'm just skipping the recovery and basically summing it up in this one chapter k... an some more drama(hehehe)**

It's been exactly a month since I've been out of the hospital. It took me weeks to recover, but I had all the people I loved right by my side. My birthday passed and if you didn't already know, it was January 31st. In the beginning, I had everyone I loved there. There was Susan, Luke, Tom, Kirstin, Skyla, and of course the boys. I was able to eat then so we had a nice red velvet cake. Oh and I can't forget the fans. The fans were extremely supportive and didn't disrupt much. Of course we had to sign some autographs when Niall took me out. Yes, it was a romantic dinner that I enjoyed very much. He even bought me a new phone that I gladly accepted with a chuckle. That's one of the very things I needed.

I'm currently in my old house, the one that held so many good and bad memories. I'm surprised they haven't sold it yet, but they couldn't do it since I had no time to even tell the people who run everything that I don't want it. I'm paying it off for only another month and then it goes to the contractor. After all, I do need to go to college. The first year of college I heard is pointless so I'm not missing much. I'm surprised Boston university is putting up with my shit, but at least they are somewhat sympathetic.

Relationship status wise, Niall and I are still happily together. I still can't get that dream out of my head when he cheated on me, but it wasn't real and I have to keep reminding myself that. Guess who is also together, well starting to? Kirstin and Harry! Who would have thought? Harry was taking her on a romantic date tonight and it turns out that the girl, Harlee, is their limo driver. Small world.

My couch isn't as comfy as I remember it to be. It is just well... not comfortable. Nothing is comfortable in this house anymore. I had to clean it today since the dust was collecting everywhere. It's 7:00 and I'm just relaxing, watching my favorite soap opera.

The doorbell startles me and I jump up from the couch. I cautiously walk over to the door and open it.

"Niall! What a surprise," I beamed, placing a kiss on his lips. He comes in and closes the door behind him.

"I missed you, princess," he says, kissing me again. Our lips connect perfectly together and I feel the sparks, the electricity he gives me. My stomach has this weightless feeling whenever I'm near him.

I trail my fingers through his soft hair, pulling a little to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip before I gladly let his tongue roam around in my mouth. He picks me up and places my bottom on the top of the couch. I let out a slight moan as Niall bites my lip. He presses up on me more, begging for more contact. I can feel a bulge in his pants growing after time passes.

"So..." I say through kisses, "Why'd you come here."

We disconnect for a bit, Niall resting his hands on my thighs. "I need to tell you something." He said, helping me off the couch.

"Okay, I have some extra pizza left, do you want some while we talk." I asked him, pointing to the almost empty dominoes box.

"No No, I'm good," he told me. "It's pretty serious."

My eyes furrowed, "Niall, is everything okay," I questioned, rubbing his back.

"No, it's not okay," he said, his voice getting shaky. He flinched away from my touch. A frown evidently formed on my lips. My thoughts landed on one thing, he's breaking up with me. Just thinking about it makes my stomach feel empty. I love Niall too much to just let him go. Then what was that whole make-out session for? Calm yourself Jessica, you don't even know what it's about.

"Just remember that I love you," he said, his voice low. I could feel tears brimming my eyes.

"Niall, if this is that Susan and you bullshit I already know that. That's management putting you guys together just because she's a model. We don't have to break up because of that," I told him. Yes, I know about how management wanted them to be together and they tried to hide that from me at the beginning, but I found out because I'm detective Jessica.