Chapter 2

**well I noticed my first part was really short so how about a double update?**

What? What could possibly be so important? I mean...what the fuck? I barely even know him and we have to discuss about something "important." Well shit, this cannot be good.

Now we are inside, no turning back. I wish I was home sick... wait, why am I so scared? Maybe he wants to send us home or on a vacation to Paris. I can dream, can't I? Let me just simplify this for you, my best friend and I are in a room alone with someone who we think is a rapist/kidnapper to discuss something extremely important, more important than math. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

"May I say you girls are looking very pretty today." He remarked, biting his bottom lip.

What the actual fuck did he just say? Please don't tell me my stupid fantasy is coming true. I will slap him right here right now. You can't hit on me, especially if you are like 60 years old.

I try to move my hand or anything, but I am frozen and I can't say anything, can't move. So much for going to slap him. I hope that he is just being really nice or something. Then again, what principal compliments their students?

We sat down in the blue wheelie chairs that seem to be in every principal's office. I was tempted to start wheeling out of here.

"What lovely faces you girls have," I heard from behind us. He is officially the creepiest person I know now. You don't just call people out on their pretty faces, especially if you are like 40 years older than them! It was a bad idea coming here, we should have ran.

I turn my head to see what he was doing behind us. It looked like he was locking the door. Well atleast there's still a window.

He walked back over and sat in front of us, anticipating us to talk.

"Um we got to go back to math class," Susan blurted out. She was nervously tapping her fingers against the hard wood of the desk.

'Thank you' I mouthed to her. She may have just saved our lives. Maybe he will listen to Susan... or not.

"No, I insist you stay." He says, leaning closer. Doesn't he know of personal space?

"No, I think we better leave," I say, trying to convince him."I mean all you are doing is being creepy." I don't know if I regret what I said or not.

I'm just about to get up, but he starts talking.

"I'm not being creepy, I'm being nice, Jessica," He glared at me, "how about you girls go up to your classroom and tell your teacher that I said it's okay for you to stay here." He said while getting up. He was unlocking the door.

"Yeah, that's a great idea." Susan said.
I took a step out of the door, Susan behind me. Just then I heard a gasp from Susan. I turned around to see her holding her bottom, making a disgusted face at Mr.Smith. He gave her a creepy smirk, biting his lip once again. It didn't take long to figure out what just happened. When everything came together, my protective instincts kicked in.

"Don't you fucking think about touching her again you creep. I'm going to get you fucking fired!" I screamed. I tensed up, trying to look strong. The hallways were empty, preventing us from further humiliation.

"Calm done babe, take a chill pill." He calmly said, stepping closer to me. His hand reached out to touch me. I slapped it down as hard as I could.

My anger only grew, "NO YOU TAKE A CHILL PILL AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABE!" I said, pushing him away from us. I took this opportunity to grab Susan and drag her down the hallway.

"Thanks." She mumbled, trying to keep up with me as we sprinted upstairs. Her voice was shaky and I felt a ping of sorrow in my chest.

"No problem, just doing what had to be done. Anyway, once we get in the classroom, grab your backpack. We are leaving." I instructed with no emotion. There is a molester out for us and we need to leave. Adrenaline is coursing through my veins.

We finally reached the classroom, Mr.Smith no where to be seen. I grabbed the handle and twisted it, fully opening the door.

The whole class was focused on us again. I spotted my backpack and grabbed it, Susan copying my actions.

Before we could leave, Mrs.Birgu stopped us. "I'm assuming your conversation isn't done." She said with a annoyed tone. I don't think she is annoyed at us. She sounded pretty pissed off on the phone.

"You assumed correctly. He is expelling us apparently." I lied, inching closer to the door. Our teacher followed.

"Really? You guys are fantastic students." She complimented. The bell rang and the class started to get up.

"I guess not fantastic enough." I told her.

She gave us a small smile before dismissing us and the rest of the class that didn't leave yet.

We followed the students out of the classroom, trying not to spark attention.

"Good job." Susan whispered, following me down the filled hallways. Everyone was walking in the same direction except for one person. Specifically looking for us.

"I thought you girls were never coming back and what's up with the backpacks?" He said, his voice echoing through the halls. All the students looked at him and gave him space to walk to us because he's the principal.

He startles both of us, taking us by surprise. We both had the same plan and sprinted down the stairs and into the girls bathroom, pushing through students in the process.

We were panting, our hearts beating faster than light.

"That was close but now what? We are trapped in a bathroom." She said, putting her hands on her head in frustration. I looked in the stalls to see if there were any weapons that could protect us. All I found was a bloody tampon lying on the floor. I gagged a little seeing it. That's just plain disgusting and unsanitary.

I looked around and my eyes soon landed on the big window on the other side of the bathroom.

Just then knocking erupted from the other side of the door, echoing through out the tiled bathroom.

"Girls, that was uncalled for, open up." He said and I instantly knew who it was. I guess there is no escaping this.

I rushed to the other side, focusing on opening the window. I grunted as I struggled to get the window open. Soon I heard a click and the window flew open, the cool breeze hitting my face. My joy didn't last long as the door also opened, revealing the person I've grown to hate.

"So, why are you girls trying to escape? I won't bite." He snickered.

** hope you liked it and remember to vote and comment. I will probably post the next part soon**