Chapter 4

"Hi Luke, good to see you," I say to him as he stands against the brick wall outside of Phil's.

"Good to see you, too. So what's the problem?" He asks with anticipation.

He gets off the wall as we walk inside Phil's, taking a seat at one of the tables.

"Well where do I start..." Susan thought, taping her fingers against the table top.

Luke interrupts, "How about we talk while eating some pizza and mozzarella sticks," Luke offers.

He got up from his seat and walked over to the counter, ordering a small pizza, mozzarella sticks, and three cokes. The delicious food was soon placed on our table all the way in the back in a matter of 10 minutes. May I say the mozzarella sticks were spot on. Extra stretchy cheese, my favorite. At least one thing good came from this day.

"Okay, you can tell me," Luke says, taking a bite out of his pizza. He looks intensively at us, waiting for one of us to spill the beans.

"Okay so we were in math and Mrs.Birgu got a call from Mr. Smith and our names were mentioned. We found out that Mr.Smith wanted to see us," I started off, not saying too much.

"Interesting," Luke said, nodding his head. I wonder what he is thinking right now.

Susan continued, "well we wasted as much time as we could, that's why we stopped by at science briefly," Susan explained.

Luke chuckled, "yeah, that was pretty random."

I laughed along, "it was, anyway we finally made it and he was all creepy, locking the door, saying weird things," I told him. "And then he just confirmed his creepiness when we were leaving."

"What did he do?" Luke questioned, his blue eyes glimmering.

Susan looked uncomfortable, so I gave her a reassuring squeeze on her arm.

"He kind of... touched my ass," she said. Once the words left her mouth, Luke spit his coke back into his cup.

His ocean blue eyes grew large, "what did he do?" Luke questioned loudly in disbelief.

I shushed him, "would you keep it down. You heard what she said," I told him.

He still had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Anyway we jumped out the bathroom window and over the fence. We called our parents, none of them answered," I worriedly told Luke. "And he somehow got to his car and found us," I added.

Luke listened the whole time, acknowledging every word. He probably thinks we are insane.

"He said he knew where our parents were," I told Luke, taking a bite out of the mozzerella stick.

It was silent as everyone took in what was happening. This whole situation was unexpected and surprising to say the least. People would say "pssh, your parents are probably at work." Well excuse me, but I don't think your principal telling you he kidnapped them is normal.

"So what should we do?" Susan questioned, running a finger through her frizzy brown hair.

There was a long pause while everybody was thinking of a way to figure this odd situation out.

"Well, I think you should either go to the police or follow him to see where he goes then threaten him to leave you alone or whatever," Luke suggests, grinning at the end.

"Luke this isn't a joke and I think that would be too risky, we don't know what he's capable of," I say, giving him a glare. My foot was rapidly pounding against the ground.