Chapter 21

(Susan's pov)

"Luke!" I scream at him. I need an explanation and I need it now.

I clear my throat, attempting to talk as strong as possible. "What is this about?"

He takes a deep breath, finally facing me. "What makes you think I would tell you?" He says in disgust, like I just asked him to eat a piece of gum off the sidewalk.

I go quiet, not wanting to piss him off too bad. He might hurt Perrie or me. And Perrie doesn't need anymore pain or agony.

"Luke," I say quieter.

"What do you want!" He says angrily. I flinch, but not too noticeable. I don't want to make it seem like he's in control even though he is. I need to show some strength.

"Do you hate me?" I ask. I don't know why, but I was curious.

For some reason he looks kind of sympathetic. "Of course not," he says walking over to me. "But I hate Jess, so this is why I'm doing it, okay!" There it is again. Another thing that confuses me. He loved Jess so much like a week ago. Now he wants to completely destroy her.

"No, not okay! She's my best friend and I can't see her get hurt. And I hate you for that!" I tell him. Probably not the wisest thing to say, but he is pushing me over the top.

"Well that's a bummer. You should watch what you say!" He says coming near me and kicking me in the stomach. I can't move since the mysterious man is still holding me.

"Boys, you can go, I'll handle this!" He says, waving them away. They hesitantly walk away, not saying anything.

"Now you will listen to me from now on," Luke says, looking at both Perrie and I. Perrie finally looks up at him, her cheeks soaked with tears.

"No!" I remark, moving farther away from him.

"NO?" He looks at me with his dark blue eyes. But there's no love in them anymore. He comes over to me and picks me up over his shoulder. He then throws me down as hard as he can.

I screech in pain. I struggle to breathe. I felt like a just fell off a building and landed on my face.

"What did you say!?" He says yanking my face so I'm staring at him.

"I SAID NO!" I yelled at him.

That was a big mistake.

(Jess's Pov)

We kind of just hanged at my house thinking of a plan. All the boys seemed really into helping me. In a way, this plan making had made us closer, but a part of me really wishes I wouldn't have dragged them into this. I can't help but feel guilty. It will probably all be figured out by the time they go on tour.

After waiting for the most nerve-wracking hour of my life, it was 9:50 pm.

"Well, we better go," I say getting my jacket and shoes. I packed a small knife in my back pocket.

"We'll drop you off at the corner at Phil's," Harry says.

In case you didn't know, Phil's and the school are basically next door neighbors.

We head into the car. Liam's driving and Zayn is next to him. The rest of us are in the back. We're all wearing black outfits.

"Be safe," Niall says putting his arm over my shoulder. I understand Niall is trying to look out for me, but being safe while dealing with a kidnapper is kind of hard.

"I'll try," I say giving him a small smile.

We finally make it to the school. My heart sped up right as I saw the place. I bet everyone could hear it. They all gave me one last hug before I exited the car. When I got out, they quickly drove over to Phil's.

I just waited there for 5 minutes looking around. The wind lightly blew on my face. If nothing crazy was happening, it would've been a beautiful night to go just sit down and stare at the stars. But I doubt I'll be able to do that for awhile. Finally I spotted someone.

"Hey babe," the silhouette said while walking up to me.

I cross my arms over my chest, "no time for fun and games, tell me what you want," I tell him furiously.

"Calm down," He tells me taking a step closer. "I won't bite."

Flashbacks of the first time this happened came back. He does bite, he does a lot worse, too. I tried to push them back in my head, but they kept invading.

"How are you finding out all this information about me," I ask him.

"I have my ways," he says, taking another step closer.

"Where's Susan and Perrie?" I interrogated him, taking a step back.

He charged up to me and holds me against the wall. "It doesn't matter as long as we're here together!" He says before shoving his lips onto mine. Disgust instantly fills my body as I try to push away.

Where's the boys when you need them?

"Not so fast!" Zayn screams before ripping him off of me.

I mouth thank you to him. I couldn't stand another second of that thing on me. Niall runs over to me, holding me tightly in his arms.

"Hello terrorist!" He cracks at Zayn.

I see Liam whisper something to Zayn that seems to calm him down.

"Give us Susan and P-Perrie back now!" He demands, pushing him back into the wall.

"Make me!" He yells before punching Zayn in the face. Zayn holds onto his jaw and looks up with loathe.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!" Zayn yells before tackling him to the ground.

"NO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!" Mr.Smith yells back at him.

Zayn pauses as we all stare around us. We're surrounded by dark figures who clearly outnumber us.

*thanks for reading! Vote and comment!

Questions

1. What's going to happen to Susan?

2. Favorite movie?

3. Forvorite type of music?