Chapter 63

*just clearing up its only December 21 in this book*

Recap:

It's not like this monster would stop.

His fist collides with my cheek again and again.

By now Niall was full out jumping against the wall and screaming.

"Please." I beg.

He gets off of me only to punch my stomach. He lastly throws me again against the wall and leaves the room.

I'm breathing rapidly, my eyes slowly closing.

Niall is still calling for me, but I can't respond. I'm laying in a pool of my own blood, beaten recklessly.

"Niall h-" I pass-out mid sentence.

Chapter 63-

(Niall's Pov)

Did you ever have that awful feeling when something bad happens and you can't do anything about it? I have it right now. Watching someone you love being beaten for no reason and you can't do anything about it. SHE COULD BE DEAD! I feel so worthless right now. She's laying in a pile of her own blood unconscious.

"Jess, please get up." I cry softly to myself. She doesn't respond.

I tremble to my knees and bang my fist against the glass. Why her? She is so sweet, funny, nice, and just fantastic.

I love how her eyes squint together when she laughs and she just laughs so freely. Her smile can light up the whole world and her eyes are a perfect shade of blue.

Now there she is, dying on the floor. The worst things happen to the best people.

Who am I? I cheated on her and she comes back for me, to save me. I don't deserve her, she's too good. The world will find out that I cheated on her and find some way to blame it on her.

Then there's the people that blame all of this on her.

Then I think of management. They will make us break up instantly and get me a girlfriend, I don't want. I love Jessica and only her. I also miss the boys and my family and tour is starting really soon. Well in February we start practicing and I have to leave behind my family and Jessica.

I look back over to Jessica to see if there was any progress. None.

I run over to the door they threw me in and start banging on it.

"LET ME HELP HER!" I demand loudly.

I keep repeating that and banging loudly on the metal door.

After around 5 minutes, the door swings open, revealing one of Mr.Smith's guards.

"What do you want?" He asks blankly.

"Let me help her." I beg, tears streaming down my face.

He takes a peak into the room to see how bad a shape she is in. His jaw clenches at the sight of her.

"Okay, but so help me if you tell an-"

"I won't." I cut him off.

He grabs my arm roughly and brings me to the other door at the end of the hallway. I struggle to match his fast pace. He really doesn't want to be caught. Once we reach the door, he digs into his pocket for the key.

Once he retrieves it, he puts it in the hole and turns it quickly.

"Thanks." I tell him before he places me in the room.