Chapter 15

I look up to see those evil eyes glaring at me. A smirk forms on his lips that I so badly want to ripe off.

"Get the hell away from us!" Susan demands, pushing him away. Mr.Smith grabs her wrist, pulling her towards him.

"Leave us alone!" Louis yells at them, while picking me up. Susan continues to wiggle in his grip. Louis' eyebrows furrow together as he thinks of a way to get Susan to safety.

"Louis, you've been a naughty boy," he says. I was shocked what happened next. He takes out a gun to Louis' face." And must be punished."

Before anyone could react, we heard the click of the gun go off and a loud yelp from Louis.

"LOUIS!" Everyone screams and runs to his aid as he slams onto the ground. I don't care that I'm hurt, he's shot. "You'll be fine," I tell him calmly. It's the best thing I can do. Everything was happening so quickly. The gunshot plunged into Louis' leg.

"You monster!" I yell and lunged towards the gun. I have no idea what I was thinking, but I needed to do something. Mr.Smith lets go of Susan as he tries to defend the gun.

Now it's a fight. I try kicking where the light never shines, but he grabs my leg and flips me over. I land on the floor with a thud causing me to groan. I try to stand up, but he steps on my neck.

"You're a worthless slut!" He mocks at me before punching my face. Out of nowhere, Niall comes and body slams him to the ground. His foot flies off my neck, as I take this chance to take in oxygen. I roll over to the side, continuing to gasp for air.

The mysterious man decides to join in. While Niall is occupied with Mr.Smith, the man grabs me by my hair and tosses me into the concrete wall. Blood trickles down my head and onto the wall. I fall down, my knees going weak.

I get up my eyes darting to a chair to my left."I HATE YOU!" I scream and throw a chair at him.

The figure quickly reacts and the chair lands next to him. He grabs Susan who is in close range from him and holds a gun to her head. Niall makes his way over to me, a gun aimed at him. "Are you okay," he whispers, standing infront of me. Louis and the others are across the room from us. Liam tries to stop the bleeding while Harry and Zayn watch Mr.Smith intensely.

"One step and she dies!" The man spits at us.

I see the girl I share my thoughts with, the girl who understands, the girl who I laugh with. My best friend.

I don't move,"P-please don't!" I cry.

"Shut up!" He says backing up, his hand tightly on her wrist. Mr.Smith is right next to him, switching his aim from us to the others.

Susan starts hysterically crying, "please don't hurt me!" She cries.

A small beeping sound could be heard in the distance, the sound getting progressively louder. Sirens.

They started cursing under their breath. "We'll see you later."

They backed up towards the door and left quickly. I follow them, but my vision starts to spin. "Susan," I call even though it's useless. She says something, but I can't make it out. I see cars driving away with my best friend inside one of them. Just like that. She is gone. I could've stopped them.

I fall to the ground right next to louis. "You'll be alright." I whisper to him before I pass out onto his chest.

**vote and comment

Questions

1. How old are you?

2. Would you marry someone 7 years older than you.

3. Ever been to a concert?