Chapter 42

*** Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I have soccer like everyday and homework is insane.***

Recap: What if they get her? What if they have her! Calm done Niall, they wouldn't have her. She would have c- she did call me.

I see her finally walk in. "What should we do?" She says wiping her tears.

"I don't know."

Chapter 42-

(Jess' pov)

"LET ME GO!" I screech as I get pushed into a wall.

"Not a chance." He smirks at me and covers my mouth.

I bit down on his hand as hard as I can.

In return he punches me in the face.

I holler for help and run to the bathroom door.

Before I can open it he grabs me and pulls me back.

"Stop being such a pisser." He demands in my ear. His cold breath sends shivers down my spin.

He yanks me towards the window. I use all my force to kick him in his manhood. He grabs my leg and flips it the other way, almost breaking it.

"Help." I cry softly to myself, the pain feels like it's broken.

He easily picks me up and brings me to the window. He forces my head to look out.

"See, there's freedom right there but..." He says and turns my head around to look at the end of the street. I spot a black van parked. NO!

"That's where you're heading." He chuckles and turns my head back to face him.

"And you are mine now, Jessica." He smiles showing his perfectly aligned white teeth.

"Fuck you." I spit into his face.

Sadly he doesn't lose his smile, he completely just wiped my spit off like I just did nothing.

"That's adding onto your punishment." He laughs and pulls me out the window.

"Luke, please." I cry and attempt to look at him in the eyes. "Why can't we go back to the old days?"

"Because I didn't like the old days. You tortured me." He says in a dark tone and looks away from my eyes.

I look at the van, Mr.Smith comes out with a bunch of his comrades. I do the only thing that will keep their hands off of me.

I huddle in Luke's chest and wrap my arms around him. He is taken back, but puts one arm over my back and uses the other to stop the others.

"I have this under control, start the car." He says and guides me past them into the van.

He ties my hands and wipes away my remaining tears. I knew I could get him to play soft! I fist pump in my head.

He sits next to me and puts a hand on my back.

Everybody else packs in, well 4 more people plus the driver aka Mr.Smith.

I am now wondering if Luke really is bipolar. He hates me one second and is hugging me the next. Confusing.

"Long time, no see." I hear Mr.Smith chuckle and look back at me.

"Fuck you." I yell at him which causes him to face the road.

"Why'd you kill my mom." I blurt out. We have been sitting here in silence and all these bad memories pop into my head. That question was bouncing inside my head like a ping pong ball.

"Reasons." Another man calls from the passenger's seat. That's the person Susan calls Bob.

"What reasons? I deserve to know!" I demand raising my voice. My eyes start tearing, but I try to hide it.

"Just shut up and please don't start singing." He says and I remember that moment. I chuckle at the memory.

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?" I ask harshly.

"I still have your dad." He says a-matter-of-factly.

I see Bob shift uncomfortably. I put my head down in depression.

"Go to hell." I whisper as the tears are pushing.

He realizes my soft spot and pushes it.

"He could be dead right now," he pushes.

I don't speak. Ever since this shitface came into my life I've been going crazy.

We pull up to a cabin. This place again.

***so ya that's the chapter. Ok so bob still has a ski mask on so nobody knows what he looks like. I'm thinking of deleting escape because idk why I started writing it anyway. But I'm starting Castaway so everything's good!!! Vote and comment!!!***