One Direction- Deserted Island Plot

All-star airways flight 150 to Australia has just taken off from Los Angeles; on it are 194 passengers, those of which include all five members of One Direction and five ordinary girls. Just hours before landing the plane goes down in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and without warning these ten people are put into a life or death situation. But when they arrive on an abandoned island will they be able to trust and rely on each other enough to get though this?

Niall and Niall’s GF: Niall is dating (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) and unfortunately for them they are a cover up story for the media. Niall is great friends with (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) but nothing more than that. When the plane goes down and he finds (Girlfriends Name) floating adrift on a piece of the planes exterior he quickly heads over, hoping to find the rest of the boys. (Girlfriends Name) and him keeps floating until they wash up on an island and fined everyone else including (Harry’s Girlfriends Name). Niall feels extremely awkward trying to make a relationship work between (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) so they call it off for the time being. Niall then clings onto (Girlfriends Name) while he can and they spend a lot of time talking. Niall gets to know that (Girlfriends Name) has been pretty much living under a rock (make up your own past) and has no idea who one direction are and that makes her so much easier to talk to. But what happens when they are taken backs into society will their relationship progress?

Harry and Harry’s GF:  Harry and (Girlfriends Name) have always had a behind the scenes relationship with each other. Niall knows and so does most of the crew, but when the plane crashes and they are left to let their relationship blossom they are thrilled. Though they both miss the easy living of London compared to the island they are stranded on they love the freedom of expressing themselves. They spend almost every second together and are back to living as a couple which everyone finds adorable. Only problem with their relationship is that even though (Girlfriends Name) is taken she is a beautiful girl and some of the other boys (One in particular) want her with them. Zayn feels like he has no one on the island and being really good friends with (Girlfriends Name) they start talking quite a bit, this sparks something in Harry, a thought that maybe (Girlfriends Name) is cheating. Zayn starts to drift from (Girlfriends Name) after the allegation hoping not to cause any fighting or tension in the group. Harry tries to build back the relationship with trust, but will it work? Or is the outside world threatening their love?

Zayn and Zayns GF: (Girlfriends Name) knows exactly who the boys are but has no interest in them no matter how charming they are. She keeps her distance and observes, its during this time that (Girlfriends Name) starts to see Zayn as ‘her type’ and she starts talking to him. Though she thinks Zayn is dating (Harry’s Girlfriends Name) from the way they socialize. When she realizes that this information is untrue she starts talking a lot more with Zayn and starts to fall for him. Even though she is starting to like someone she didn’t think she would she feels that the feelings aren’t mutual. This causes her go throw herself into working to escape and leave the island. But will Zayn realize that she likes her? Or is it to late for that?

Louis and Louis’ GF: Louis is one of those inconsiderate assholes who cares more about himself than anyone else. He’s become an ass since dating and being broken up on by Eleanor. He’s lost all hope and feeling for any girls who like him. Not only that but he’s starting to insult his friends as well and drift from them because of his trust issues. So when (Girlfriends Name) talks to him she doesn’t get very far but surprisingly she does break a little bit of a barrier. She starts becoming reliant on him so she doesn’t lose her mind on the small island. Louis does the same and starts to trust (Girlfriends Name) a lot more than he expected to initially. He’s finally backed to the old known and loved Louis, and everyone on the island is grateful for his change. That’s until the one night Louis over hears (Girlfriends Name) talking with (Liam's Girlfriends Name) about him and how much he’s changed. He takes this the wrong way and thinks that (Girlfriends Name) is trying to change and mold him into the perfect boyfriend. This is when he starts giving her the cold shoulder, so will he every get the full story? Or is this the end of perfect Louis?

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam the problem solver faces the number one biggest problem ever; they are trapped on an island stranded and defenseless. Luckily he has (Girlfriends Name) to keep him sane and calm from the chaos running though his head. (Girlfriends Name) is organized and is very cleaver. She compliments Liam well and though she knows who he is (musically) she treats him just like another teenage boy which Liam loves. They spend a lot of time together exploring the island and trying to find a way home, which brings them as close as ever. (Girlfriends Name) is very clever, however she is also very clumsy and on many occasions she gets lost (not to badly). Liam always finds her but one morning Liam wakes up completely alone and without knowing where (Girlfriends Name) is. Little does he know that during the night (Girlfriends Name) went for a walk to clear her head and fell into a ditch not to far from camp? But will Liam find her? And when he does how serious are her injuries? Life threatening? Will she even make it though the day?

Best advice would be everyone read everyone else’s plots but if your lazy the plots connected are Niall, Harry and Zayns. Harrys GF is in Nialls more so and Harry is in Zayns a little but Niall is quite relevant to Harry and his GF. Also the girls of Louis and Liam might what to read each other’s plots if you’re not to lazy too. So start with waking up on the island either unconscious or floating ashore, also if everyone’s unconscious makes for a boring start so be alive! Other than that have fun and be wacky! Also comment because I want comments of what you all think <3